Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 231 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Always fancied real alligator skin seat.

This is the LaCoste version obviously 

3A29A45B-258D-40B9-934B-5609B6504528.jpeg

• Haha 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

He's really getting his teeth into it! 

Took this on the way home from the pub last night. 

20200110_234203.jpg

Was that just before dem aliens landed and whisked you away for errr, experimentation?  Or was that just your excuse for the hangover?

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

8 hours ago, Bibs said:

He's really getting his teeth into it! 

Took this on the way home from the pub last night. 

20200110_234203.jpg

saw this whilst taking the dog out for his late night widdle. Somewhat weird!

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Just saw this picture on the BBC website and thought, hmmm, that just looks so wrong...   lol...

image.png.963afb12e0f08cf82827b79802557625.png

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Was going to stop for a quick bounce but didn’t have time.

024A28D8-E64D-4BB7-AEE9-8F2FA2967A82.jpeg

• Haha 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm sure most of you know that Heineken is Dutch. This is what us Belgians think of Dutch beer:

image.png.2656f7497011c6ca304a0a8437b5d4d0.png

(Palm is a well known Belgian beer, though far from the best).

Filip

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 17/01/2020 at 05:22, Escape said:

I'm sure most of you know that Heineken is Dutch. This is what us Belgians think of Dutch beer:

image.png.2656f7497011c6ca304a0a8437b5d4d0.png

(Palm is a well known Belgian beer, though far from the best).

Filip

I find that one of the best general rules for a happy life is:

"Don't drink a beer if you can piss stronger than it"

I have never tried Palm beer but I hope that the horse is living up to this rule.

• Like 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Palm is a pretty good beer, a different league from Heineken for sure! It's one of the first beers I tried as a teenager. They also do a christmas special, called Dobbel Palm, which I enjoy (very) occasionally. But it's no competition for the many great Belgian abbey and specialty beers, or a nice dark stout or porter.

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

OOH, that looks tasty!

I recently enjoyed this in the Workshop:

DSCN0101.thumb.JPG.04a4439a08242592384d73f5c07d3786.JPG

• Like 1