Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 234 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Barry, go for 2159.  You should see around 40 satellites, variously spaced, across 20 minutes.  They will pass roughly West to East, and all will traverse Ursa Major.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Not brilliant due to a neighbour's sudden light pollution, but managed to see around 20, and caught a couple on dodgy pics.  Here's the best of a bad bunch:

_DSC3308.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

That is an aircraft and you know it, you naughty boy.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Just caught 44 Starlinks, good view tonight.

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Ours sounds at 11.30 every Monday in Devonport Chris, for years it was the dockyard time siren for shift start/end and lunch breaks.

I would certainly miss it if gone. 🙄

Watching that video with the volume certainly caused a stir as my wife came dashing down saying “can you hear the siren” with panic in her eyes 🤣🤣

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Never understood that. Only people who use cm in the real world are curtain makers and other soft furnishings.

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

My education was a few years after the start of the move to metric, but my father was born in 1924 so firmly imperial measurements. I still find myself thinking I need some 4x2 1.8m of it, or an 8x4 sheet of 9m ply.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1