Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 168 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

2 hours ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Bit nerdy/sad but got an email back from my local council, being passed around between 5 people, I'm making progress on being able to dig out a wild tree or two in my local woodlands.

Anyone who does Bonsai or enjoys plants will know this is going to be awesome. 

The best part - "we will aim to reply within 10 working days" it's an email?! How hard can it be?!

Don’t forget that they are under staffed, under paid, under valued, not appreciated by management and too busy counting their nice defined benefit pensions that are being paid for by all the council funding cuts :2guns:

• Gold FFM
On 31/07/2019 at 19:02, Chillidoggy said:

Last day at work! :animier:

Excellent you can come to start in my office on Monday, I have decided beer, sun, sea and gin is where I want to be. I am done with working. See you in the office a 7.30 for a 6 minute handover 

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

I have decided beer, sun, sea and gin is where I want to be.

In that case you need to get to Margate a bit sharpish. We have all of that and as many old boilers as you can handle.

Margate Exotics.

11 hours ago, Dan E said:

62D6C04E-2BC7-4A54-AADE-8C74C9DFD7CB.thumb.jpeg.af34c1b613312cf88c1fca7274a507a6.jpegThis was Croatia yacht week which I would imagine is comparable to Margate @Chillidoggy please confirm 

The hand gesture looks to be very familiar. The girls however have either been the subject of some Photoshop retouching, or they’ve been up Home Bargains for an aerosol can of own-brand wood stain.

Margate Exotics.

I think they look like any normal youngster (God I feel old saying that word) on a night out TBH! Infact that would be me and my Mrs even today!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Can you show the pictures of you dressed like those girls! That would be priceless especially if you have the blond wig too!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Went to see Ian McKellen's one man show with my wife and son. Had a lovely meal before the show. Then the show itself was just sublime. A stunning spectacle from a real Actor. Highly recommended.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Didn't make me happy but did make me smile. Then I thought about Lotus CEO!!!!

https://bald.tires/2019/08/16/mclaren-ceo-wakes-up-in-cold-sweat-after-third-c8-corvette-nightmare-this-week/

The small print.

On 12/08/2019 at 20:22, C8RKH said:

Went to see Ian McKellen's one man show with my wife and son. Had a lovely meal before the show. Then the show itself was just sublime. A stunning spectacle from a real Actor. Highly recommended.

It isn't a one man show if you take your wife and kids, surely!!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You can take the boy out of Norfolk but Norfolk will always be in the boy! 😂🤣

The small print.

Had a ride in a Lamborghini Urraco P300 today.  I had got talking to the owner at a recent classic car show and he invited me to try the car as it is my favourite Lamborghini so I jumped at the chance.  Great exprience.  Rides very much like my Excel, bumps well aborbed without being floaty but the engine is so flexible, pulling well from low rpm.

Next job is to sort my rattling exhaust so he can experience the Excel.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

2 minutes ago, Dan E said:

I am also guessing you didn’t get stabbed, which is always a bonus in Margate 

Less chance of getting stabbed than in London. They don’t know which end of the knife to hold round here.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Less chance of getting stabbed than in London. They don’t know which end of the knife to hold round here.

The Spice affect? (Effect) never know which one it is