Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 175 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

To add to the dog thread, and update - I have been approved for taking a dog from Staffie and Stray Rescue :)

Now just to schedule a meet up with the dog while I wait for the other rescues to approve me and then its decision time - a lovely problem to have!!

• Like 2

Just read that Eddie Izzard is set on giving up comedy and try to become a Labour MP.

I have total respect for what charity work/marathons have been achieved but I'm sorry, if this is the best hope for Labour then Boris is set for decades in power.

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

B&C delivered the Excel back today (head gasket)…….so I decided to self-isolate in the Lotus for an hour, with nowhere to go, around the Surrey countryside. Joyous 60 minutes, everything a sports car should be. Wonderful machine. 

Justin

• Like 1

Had our foster dog for a week today - Can't share details or pictures publically until we adopt - but my god I love him already. He's a total arsehole sometimes to walk, comes with the breed and his size - hes underweight at only 46kgs - but damn.

He follows me everywhere I go, can't be more than 5 minutes without me, but not in a whiny separation anxiety way, more in a "I want to be near you" way. He's house trained and crate trained, so all the "hard" work has been done, just refining what we want him to do.

Can't wait to share photos in a few weeks - but can't believe how its changed me already :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

He's a total arsehole sometimes

I bet he's asleep right now on the rug, dreaming that exact quote about this weird Mike guy who has just landed in his life.... :)

But the burning question is, what does he think of the Exige?

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

You bump into the funniest people at Art Fairs. Lovely to see an old mate after 11 years @Bazza 907
image.png

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

She is stunning but that's a set down spot, not a parking spot!  :popo: :) :)

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Just now, Mark Blanchard said:

Yes I was bad.  But these are desperate times!

Just as long as you got the toilet roll on the back seat lol....

The small print.