Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 176 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Being given a 500ml bottle of hand sanitiser by a total stranger in the Shell petrol station forecourt because "you have such a wonderful car" .

Moral is.....use your beautiful cars!

Justin 

On 22/03/2020 at 18:51, jep said:

Being given a 500ml bottle of hand sanitiser by a total stranger in the Shell petrol station forecourt because "you have such a wonderful car" .

Moral is.....use your beautiful cars!

Justin 

:D

Which car was it?

5 hours ago, Giniw said:

:D

Which car was it?

British, 2 seats, supreme ride, handling and steering.....sadly not a Lotus but I am sure a Lotus would have had the same effect. 

People really do seem to like seeing sports cars on the road and being used. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM
On 20/03/2020 at 07:54, LOTUSMAN33 said:

Finally found my ‘O’ gauge Pannier Tank today which my grandad hand made from brass in the 80’s. It has been missing for nearly 20 years when I moved house, it must have come out of a box and fallen between the roof eves. I was insulating the loft today and had a lovely surprise thinking it was lost forever.

C5552D97-B01F-42A9-A936-CD50508B1543.thumb.jpeg.cb0c62100506ad86dc208b4382a452dc.jpeg

4BF1A9E2-D31D-4A15-8BA6-55C256A9AFD1.thumb.jpeg.af7f56f8c30a7057c63177e3448f8f13.jpeg0B0717C2-16D6-439C-A188-92FF3CC87A66.thumb.jpeg.bb43750ce6eb0dee24640c09043c508b.jpegD59E8689-9837-49E8-AA5E-32902B9B1EB9.thumb.jpeg.6d4997668f1b55ebd944b1661c940bb7.jpeg39DC8569-4732-4EEA-8FEC-AEC355A4E4C4.thumb.jpeg.b002c116d7bf58f0260c3990a82efdae.jpeg
Needs restoring now and no idea if it runs as last used in the early 90’s.

Dave :) 

I used to have trains many years ago.

That one looks awesome just as it is. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Orange S1 Esprit on the A3 today, obviously out getting essentials. What a wonderful sight, sadly I was going South, he/she/they North so only a glimpse.

Justin

And to add the the above, have just been told I'm being Furloughed. Not sure if this should go in the happy or unhappy section. Means both cars will be used for shopping runs now.

1 hour ago, Painterdave said:

I'm just home school in a 9-year-old Chris that s a laugh

Who is schooling whom

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

My eldest Daisy has had an offer of a place to study Medicine come through today. Brought a tear to my eye😊🥂

You still wont get free meds and prescriptions. But I she goes into surgical, she will have great hands for doing V8 engine rebuilds. Well done to your daughter though.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

My eldest Daisy has had an offer of a place to study Medicine come through today. Brought a tear to my eye😊🥂

She obviously has her mothers brains and decided that wiring chicken sheds was not for her! Which one is live again, the black one? The red one? arghhh!

Congratulations

• Thanks 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

42 minutes ago, Painterdave said:

Hey maybe I could get my 9-year-old to put my exhaust manifold back on the excel

Much more fun getting him to check that your plug leads are working...😱

.....ask me how I know 

6 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

And to add the the above, have just been told I'm being Furloughed. Not sure if this should go in the happy or unhappy section. Means both cars will be used for shopping runs now.

I started a new job last Monday (23rd), got a call on Monday night an hour or so after Boris had been on TV, telling me not to go in on Tuesday but don’t worry & await further Instructions. On Wednesday I was furloughed & on Friday I discovered I don’t qualify for being furloughed as I wasn’t on the companies payroll at the end of February...

...bugger

• Sad 4