Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 185 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, andydclements said:

He has a Lotus, if anything is going to cause him to be penniless I'd say it's that.

Not with the superb one he’s got - @RobinB5 was smart enough not to buy a complete shitter and spend months if not years rebuilding it.

• Haha 2

Only here once

Its always a good day when you do over 300 miles in a Lotus and spend some time in great company.  Many thanks as always @Sparky.

Sounds like there may be a TLF outing to Lubborn cheese factory shop sometime then Bibbo??

• Like 2

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

When the location of your bright yellow Esprit shows the council are very clearly lying. 675E7D9B-F15F-4072-859E-72747227268C.thumb.jpeg.e28ee1b03901d43705fc399b943eb2bf.jpeg

2020 - I’m afraid it most certainly wasn’t parked there at any point this year even for a few minutes. The date is 27/06/2018. Should make an interesting discussion point.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

@Barrykearley If you haven't already, download Google Earth Pro and navigate to your house, then use the historical imagery button and timeline to see most* if not all satellite images taken through the years. The online Google Earth doesn't have this feature (that I could find anyway). 

*Sometimes Bing and Apple have better more up to date scans.

• Like 1

Signature not working...

Original or replica? How was it to drive? I'm very, very jealous!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Original or replica? How was it to drive? I'm very, very jealous!

Replica, Tornado or KVA I recon.  In no way was this a road car.  Totally brutal driving experience, proper analogue driving; small cabin space, could hardly fit in the racing seat, cabin was hot, 45 degrees, you're a couple of inches away from a 5.8 litre Windsor engine, heavy clutch, gear change was long, brakes nonexistent, acceleration was ok, handling was superb.  It made a lot of drama about going quite fast.  But wow what an experience!

I'm thinking of buying one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Even more jealous - thanks :)  I guess a car that was built for one thing, to beat Ferrari at Le Mans, will be a little uncompromising for the road.

I am assuming you can upgrade the brakes and also I believe you can add aircon - I was told it was essential!

Hasn't someone on here recently bought one? @Trevsked maybe?

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Beautiful!  Thank you

The small print.