Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 239 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Thanks for suggestion, I've got the KT475 kit already that has sports cats and plenty of mid range and high end extra power. At 5000 rpm torque is up by 100

Gotcha.

And to clarify - my original post was intended to refer to a stonking rather than stinking mid-range  😬. Lovely phone autocorrect..... 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/06/2024 at 14:56, mik said:

@E18VRA just food for thought : I went the other way and kept the OEM back box but added 2bular headers and sports cat.

It’s deep in tone and a little louder, but more importantly (for me) the character of the power delivery has changed. 

It still has a stinking mid-range, but as you might expect it breathes more easily at higher RPM so now pulls hard to the 7.2krpm redline rather than the power feeling like it’s starting to tail off. 

Definitely a few more horses being released at the top end too.

I did the same on my NA. It makes a tremendous difference and pushed the output from 275 to around 300bhp, and you could feel the difference.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder - if real - what it does for the handling!

I can’t see it being real myself as not a lot to attach it to under the rear boot/valance area unless it goes a long way forward then the lever forces would be horrendous.  

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

14 hours ago, mayevora said:

Birthday treat on Monday

Was it loads of beer, hence the angle of the photo?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

There was too much general shite either side of it so my photo editing came into play. 😊

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Either that or he's still dizzy from his session on the bouncy castle, :P .

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mayevora said:

Birthday treat on Monday. 😊👍

IMG_1137.jpeg

Looks great, upload a few more pictures.

Regards, Geek

Geek squad 3.jpg