Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 166 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Evora does look stunning in bright yellow with black pack.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 15/05/2020 at 14:08, Gashead1105 said:

Was glorious last weekend:

400 for TLF 1a.jpg

400 for TLF 2a.jpg

They look so much better with the twin tailpipes! Amazing colour too!

16 hours ago, jep said:

First use of Evora cup-holder for my socially-distanced meet with a pal: 

IMG_20200516_1026521.thumb.jpg.3e1dedcb261a08a7d8511dd4e48cd863.jpg

S1’s have cup holders???

1 hour ago, Nathan Pitman said:

S1’s have cup holders???

Yup - you can get a nice can of cold Coke and a snickers bar in there for that break half way through an intense, fast, 4 hour drive on gods own roads.....

It's amazing how even now, after 10 years, people are finding out new things about the S1 Evora. In my mind, the BEST car model (model not variant) ever produced by Lotus (looking at it from all round ability, packaging, design, technology etc). Now that early S1's are coming to the market at £23-25k, in great condition with reasonable miles, I'm seriously looking at getting an early NA again to sit alongside my 410 Sport. Was only speaking to the great god @Bibs on the phone the other day about how much I miss the NA I had.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Although I’ve not had mine long I must say the S1 ticks all the boxes for good fun driving, it’s really quiet and pleasant on the motorway feeling very planted and safe but comes alive on the B roads with a lovely sound. One thing I find especially in the South West where there aren’t many around is it starts lots of conversations. I find German car drivers seem to attract to it the most.

People say the S1 is a good car so I take that with a smile as never had the fortune to try a later model out yet. What’s the thing that brings people back to the original concept, we see this with early Esprit’s as well albeit it took a decade or so longer that time.

399DCD77-82A8-4138-950D-8DE58FF1BDA7.jpeg.782d94cf7cab4bfffb59fd3090876794.jpeg

I suppose keeping the roof grey and not fitting a black pack is the purist way forward? 
Dave :) 

• Like 2

Do or do not, there is no try! 

I love the looks of the S1, in grey, 🙂 but I also like the look of the gt 410/430. I'd fit the rear bumper of the GT if I could get hold of an original one at a good price.

Nice appraisal Andy, I think I need to get it off SORN and fall in love with it again, if only I had the space for an Early Esprit and the Evora, the thought of leaving it outside just kills me.

Perhaps the mini should go instead.......Nah now that is a real drivers fun machine 😂

• Haha 1

Man up and buy an outdoor cover from @Bibs    👍🤣

• Haha 1

The small print.

My experience with outdoor covers has not been good over winter especially on a lotus with micro blisters appearing which is a nightmare, mind the Evora may fair better than early Esprit’s.

I think my concern would also be scratching as mines pretty much unmarked.

The real answer is to move which we talk about every year but I always seem to have a car in thousands of bits being rebuilt which scuppers that 😁

• Haha 1

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: my S1 LE had the most powerful brakes l’ve ever experienced. This is where I notice the reduced weight over the supercharged cars. Sure you might not be able to out accelerate them, but you can certainly outbrake them into a bend.

• Like 2