Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 180 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

An essential journey almost to cornwall.... looks good also nice and clean.

The decal letters are bigger than the one I adapted, where did they come from in the end.  

• Gold FFM

James at SWLC uses a Company close to him. They came out, measured up and produced them.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, Whitey said:

Hi Colin, I think its just because Tom's is on the different wheels 

Bigger wheels but lower profile tyres, so should be the same, this is necessary or the speedo etc would be out. If not then the bigger wheels should sit higher not the smaller ones. 

Even if the back sits lower due to weight of the supercharger this would serve to lift the nose. 

I suspect it’s the chamber of the road, the car park at Peel isn’t flat.  

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM

It's that mahoosive supercharger weighing it down ;)  (they tweaked the suspension too so the nose shouldn't really be higher).  It may just be an optical illusion due to the different wheels

On 01/02/2021 at 19:46, DBG said:

I reckon the NA (launch editions at least) do sit slightly higher, particularly at the back. Mine was higher than the S models, even with the same sized wheels fitted.

Really?  My LE seems to sit at the right height for the curvature of the wheel arch with respect to the wheel - here it's on the winter wheels with Yoko 215/40 18 front, 245/35 19 rear. A full 60l fuel tank will weigh about 45kg so I tend not to drive around on a full tank unless I'm on a long journey

20190405_os.jpg

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

10 hours ago, DBG said:

I read on another forum that it wasn’t a paid comment as you have to list it as such when positing if it is. Absolutely no idea if this is true.

I believe it is true.

7 hours ago, scotty435 said:

You have to agree the latest Evora is probably the best soundtrack for a V6 on the market today.

How is it different to a 400 or 410 Sport?

We all love our cars, I know your smitten with yours, but your posts are repeating the GT410 is the best ever because

Best sales

best looks

best noise

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I wonder if he’s tried the Auto...

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

56 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

So Jay Leno likes the Evora for exactly the same reasons I do. No gadgets, no distractions etc. He gets it. He really does and you can see how much he loved driving it.

And the rear seats. Don't forget those. Jay's car had rear seats :P

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

And the rear seats. Don't forget those. Jay's car had rear seats :P

Yeah, you heard him say how totally useless they were too! :)

All these Evora owners who go all "gooey" over the rear seats are the same ones who would jump into a Macca, Fezza whatever tomorrow without them if they could. Damned hypocrites lol...

13 minutes ago, phil flash said:

TLF car cover fits nicely, thanks Bibs.  Had it a while and not used it until now... but I heard "the Beast" was coming ..

x20210206.jpg

My god that mini is fugly. Please cover it up to save my eyes! From that angle it looks like a squashed Skoda Yeti.  I'm sure if it had a Rexton badge on it no one would buy it......  

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!