Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 199 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

GT300 Evora in colaboration with INGING Motorsports.  ‘Mother Chassis’ which have no production parts in their construction other than windscreen wiper, badge and door handles with Nissan V8 engine.  As the rules state that all GT300 cars must have their engines located in the same position as in the production version, the Evora was the first mid engined mother chassis car.

2021 GT300 Winner Hiroki Katoh & Ryohei Sakaguchi, Advics muta Racing INGING & Cars Tokai Dreams28, Lotus Evora MC GT300

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2021/01/15/inging-cars-tokai-dream28-collaborate-for-2021-gt300-entry.html

Edited by SZ
  • Like 1

upmc4.jpg.874fcc9986282ff539b6dfa61d214e1b.jpgThe chassis is this then

The engine is

"ex-Nissan 4.5 litre “GTA” V8"

but it does have

"The Lotus uses a limited number of production car parts, the windscreen wiper, badge and door handles."

Go LOTUS 

14 hours ago, Ba55uma said:

That side mirror on the left .. interesting .. it's not symmetrical to the one on right 

Worked for Mercedes on their W124s as well 🙂

21 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Thats a big fuel tank for such a small car.

LOL. Speaking of fuel, it is remarkable how little fuel is used by the Evora compared to my Renaultsport Megane. So much for fuel efficient low capacity turbos! Bring back big NA engines I say.

@Ba55uma Colour is Fire Red.

• Like 1

Driving around in a careful way I can get over 30mpg in the gt430, but it can easily get down to an average 27/29. This compares to the wife's RR evoque p200 where the computer says her average is between 26 and 27.