Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 214 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 hours ago, Rambo said:

Just another 100 mph brown trouser moment 💩

I'd have thought Eau Rouge was closer to 130 ...  going to get a lot of downforce from the compression from the hill and doubt the suspension will bottom. 

I'd try flat into left, lift, then flat to apex climbing the hill ...  'stuff a cork in" and try reducing the amount of lift. 

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• Gold FFM

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

On 06/08/2022 at 23:58, Phaeton91 said:

Sharing a couple of photos from my recent road trip.  Wet lap was a bit more nerve wracking than normal.

The car felt good really good, and got so much attention throughout the trip which is really saying something when you can’t throw a stick without hitting a 911 GT3 (or a GT2) or lots of other machinery costing 3 or 4 times as much.

302A37C1-A8B8-4012-9A98-6424AA68640F.jpeg

4E1D5D17-556E-4C0D-85D6-C7C59DBABE25.jpeg

Did you car come out of the carousel without any grounding?

On 17/08/2022 at 16:06, sunbeamgls said:

Did you car come out of the carousel without any grounding?

Hi.  No issues whatsoever with grounding on the carousel, and in fact the softness of the suspension meant that it was not skipping about over the concrete joints. Also if you know the mini carousel, there can be quite a jerk as you come out but the suspension took the edge off that.  All in all it was a lovely drive round.  I’ve been round faster in Meganes but this was certainly more of an occasion and I didn’t feel that I needed to push anywhere near any limits to feel satisfied. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yep, he lives not far from me. I decided to let someone else take the glory for having the only Evora in car show this month as I'd taken my Launch Edition last month. 😄

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

it was indeed me, out of all the places to be spotted ha ha ha, around the corner from my house

i walked past your livered Elise (i assume it was yours?) and said i should of parked next to you

that was the first time visiting in the evora, im thinking of going to the appleby magna one in 2 weeks after an old
work mate that i saw there said it was REALLY good

i was surprised at the turn out

P.S. you missed my lit up engine when it got dark HA HA HA

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Gold FFM

Yes, that was my Elise. I'll check the diary regarding Appleby Magna. It'll get darker even earlier so you can show me your lit up engine bay then 😉

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

well you need to bring the evora so we can be a 2 evora club :):) 

(that's if it's not throwing it down of course)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)