Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 203 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Errr.. without the cover, they'll know that anyway.. but I got plans to extend the driveway and when that happens I will park it side ways and shield it with my other two cars. 

Pretty much everyone in the street already appreciated it and there are some nice metal and motors in our street for distraction. 

I’d hazard a guess that it wouldn’t be one of your neighbours who might want to either try to either steal or vandalise your ‘nice motor’. 

Still, each to their own. I personally try to avoid advertising such things. 

I have two cameras & ring doorbell covering my car if they want to steal it not much is going to stop them other me calling police 

it’s more about vandalism touch wood in my 4 years of ownership not had any issues even during lockdown when hoards of people would walk by the car 

• Gold FFM

People are far more likely to nick something very old that's easy to steal it something very new and dull that's easy to shift/use for parts.

It's rare that someone would steal a car that's both a bit tricky to steal on a whim and very rare so hard to sell on and had relatively few parts they could shift on easily.

Too much attention to little return. Be sensible and you'll be fine.

Vandalism... Well yeah, can't account for some idiot doing something but I've had prior throwing rocks/bricks at cars in the past while driving along, you can't avoid every risk!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although I was initially sceptical about those side scoops, they actually suit your car. I think the colour works well against the red body and the rest of the black pack and wheel colour👍

I think the "no step" sticker looks daft though, but each to their own

Edited by Rambo

I think the "no step" sticker looks daft though, but each to their own

the No Step sticker was to remind my daughter, wife or any new person not to stand on the barge board when getting in and out as many have already.

I was really wanting something a little smaller but it’s was cheap & only yellow one on eBay, actually meant for military vehicle ! Lol 

• Gold FFM

I like throttle house (throttle hoose for the Canadians oot there) this is a fun review, you can tell they rushed though and didn't know how the car works

• Like 1

On 15/03/2022 at 21:23, Cdm2018 said:

Tris

really wanting to travel around Ireland do the ring of Kerry etc but would need to do it with some mates as my wife definitely make it a nightmare ! 

Picture of my car after having the side scoops fitted , not everyone’s cup of tea but I like them even though the price was inflated by import duty 😮

D3324517-C967-4C84-AA2F-23CA998FCE27.jpeg

Cannonball Ireland do a Super Car tour of Ireland every year. It’s a three day tour around Ireland stopping off in towns and going through villages raising money for charity. You stay in nice hotels etc. Not cheap but supposed to be a good event.