Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 59 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

14 hours ago, Colin P said:

Spending the day replacing a burst water tank at the mother in laws, knowing full well I’d end up funding the whole exercise as well. 

My 2 least favourite things in DIY, old pipes and lofts..

You're too bloody nice!  

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I have realised I am getting old. Now I know what you will say, "balderdash" and some such comments. However, for fathers day I was bought a Bottle of whiskey and a couple of bottles of a nice Rioja. So, as you do, I decided to have not one but 2 nights on the lash....at home watching footy.....its Fathers day so the Mrs can't moan!

I feel like crap! My liver hurts, my stomach thinks it's been trying to injest Acid and I am pooping for Britain....and it's not nice.

Add in that my head hurts and I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I am simply too old to drink two nights in a row. 

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

@Kimbersyouve been saying that for years....but I like the can do attitude, bull dog spirit and refusal to admit defeat..

and youre still trying...........Im the same..........:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Says the guy who, every time I pop round to see him, is laid up in bed with a bad back. :P 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

I feel for you Kimbers, I really do.  @Dan E and I have organised a Drinkathon in your honour tonight.  Why should you suffer alone?

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Waiting for the Facebook updates...................

9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

You're too bloody nice!  

Not true, if it was I wouldn’t be bitching about it :hrhr:

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

After waiting for weeks for my Esprit S1 to arrive from the States, and after checking and double checking the cost to transport the car to my home from Felixstowe, I was sooo happy for the shippers to tell me that the cost was going up by £100.00. Even after arguing and asking what's the point of getting quotes if they are not going to honour them, they couldn't give a monkeys. Just told me I can arrange my own transport, However, after the car in unloaded I have 7 days to move it. After that there is a charge of £12.00 a day storage. Or rather 6 days because they count the unloading day as the first day, even though they don't tell you when that is, so obviously you can't arrange anything. Or rather 4 days because they count Sat and Sun even though they are closed on those days. Ohh, and they shut between 1.00 and 2.00 for lunch and close early at 4.30pm every day!! Nice!!

Crazy ?  Would of thought and UK company could meet the cost and quality !

No wonder they are sometimes short on spare panels with all those French border strikes lol.

A

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

On the factory tour yesterday, learning that all the Lotus GRP bodywork comes from France.

Don't fall out with the French. You'l get air pockets and micro blisters.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

On the factory tour yesterday, learning that all the Lotus GRP bodywork comes from France.

That's been the case since the S2 Elise I believe.

You know when you look in the mirror and think "Jeez, I need to get back to the gym/start eating healthy and take care of myself"?

Yeah I haven't thought that for 2 months since injuring my left knee. But think I may need to now. Feel fat frumpy and shit!

7 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

2 hours ago, tim_marra said:

That's been the case since the S2 Elise I believe.

Yep, and the VX220 before the first S2 Elise’s were built

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Brexit will put paid to that malarkey!

So will it be a bit like the Eurobus malarky.

I am hungover.............nuff said.

That is the getting "old bit " Kimbers !

A few years ago in the media they said scientists had nearly finished a wonder pill to cure hangovers. 

Never came about though, Bas×××ds !

A

My son said I knocked a full litre bottle of whiskey off the shelf last night and stopped it breaking with my foot. He said my reactions were awesome. He also said it pissed blood out and I cried. I think he might be right. One broken toe!
Image may contain: one or more people

• Haha 1