Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 71 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

Not sure why wasn't there. Part of the problem was they were having a vosa inspection that day

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

That does it every time then. Fail if none original cat as defined for track use only.

Gerald took car back for more today so got car nice and hot and as he got to put car on the ramp the radiator burst 😒

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

50 minutes ago, pete said:

Gerald took car back for more today so got car nice and hot and as he got to put car on the ramp the radiator burst 😒

Want to borrow an Evora on Sunday?

• Haha 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM
On 21/12/2018 at 23:32, Kimbers said:

We had Wendy's dad's funeral yesterday after a very sudden and short illness. Boxing Day will never be the same and he will be sorely missed. 

My sincere condolences Kimbers.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Seems to be the time of year for it. Sadly, my wifes (Wendy) younger brother suddenly passed away two days ago. Unexplained death so inquest etc to be carried out which just drags things on.

• Sad 4

Sorry to hear John. Send our love and condolences to Wendy.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sorry to read that, John.  I lost my brother this time last year and it was hard even though he had been ill for a while (although we didn't realise how ill) so it must have been a terrible shock for your wife.  I hope she's OK.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

Condolences John and Wendy. Hope things are ok.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

A bucketlist car appeared on eBay, in almost ideal spec, local, and within the budget I had for one - before buying the Exige hahaha

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F362539926965

• Gold FFM

Hard week away on a simply massive shed in Wales - knock off at 3pm today and exit the building feeling content.

25 miles down the road and the dash lights up like I’ve won the jackpot on a fruit machine. No water - looks like a pipe or union to the thermostat housing has split - just landed at home now after being recovered to the Vauxhall garage. What a completely shit van 0DF1666F-EA97-4F52-AE40-CB0A4BF6CC29.thumb.jpeg.51ee84bbaf037045ed690671102e14d2.jpeg

Only here once

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Not the 1.6 though - same shit engine

My youngest is a Merc commercial vehicle service technician. His advice, avoid the front wheel drive sprinters with Renault engines, when asked why, "cos they're shit" he says stick to the Rwd Merc engined vans.

If uncle Barry wants to spec one up at Rygor Mercedes, he would have a look at family discounts...,

• Thanks 1