Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 86 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

I haven’t yet decided whether to make a formal complaint about the car. I mean, you park it up and have to tell the car park operator that they need to put it on charge while you’re away? Oh, yeah, I’m sure they’ll be happy about that.

My local garage told me main dealers rarely change the cabin pollen filter, as it’s hidden and most people wouldn’t know if it had been done.

Margate Exotics.

Left my Kia for 4 weeks and it started fine. Also just moved my Lotus after 3 weeks and it also started fine! 

Nowt wrong with dealers. Blame manufacturers making the bloody things so complicated.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Woke up to a text on Monday from the better half saying it's not working , and within 2 hours it had ended, and have spent the last 48 hours lost.
Honestly can't tell you how many times I've checked my phone hoping for a message, or something - Radio silence.
So after 5 and a half years, closer to 6 if you count before we were officially together, I'm back to being single.

I guess it's time to start sorting any property issues, like phone bills and things of the sort.

You know its bad when you can't even face washing let alone driving the Exige. This fucking sucks.

• Sad 6

Sorry to hear that mate. I assume you live together from the property issues comment?

We are always here for a chat mate.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sadly not, but we were getting ready to buy a house together.

I meant more like I pay for her phone, but naturally don't need it back and can't leave her without one. It's nothing major, just annoying conversations to have with both her and networks etc

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my new lease car today - see the "What made you happy today" thread :)

BUT - it came with the bloody EU number plate despite me requesting that it didn't, and being told (in writing) that there were no flags on the plate.

y4mIWrGNEYuR527atVi2INFNoqPN_r1PDPLY_Z0x

• Gold FFM

I bought a Honda Accord Estate on @Kimbers recommendation 13 years ago - think you were working for Honda at the time.

It has been the most reliable car I’ve ever owned with virtually nothing at all going wrong with the car. It has been the family wagon and wife’s daily. It’s been incredibly cheap and problem free and largely maintenance free 13 years of ownership - until last week when my wife shortened it by a foot. Just been towed off the the big scrappy in the sky today. 👎

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Awww. They were great cars in their day and at the time really gave 3 series a run for their money. Honda have lost their way recently though.

I am now recommending Kia as an alternative to the bland over engineered German twaddle. You can even buy them off me at trade money :) Or a Peugeot for that matter!

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

Just received my new lease car today - see the "What made you happy today" thread :)

BUT - it came with the bloody EU number plate despite me requesting that it didn't, and being told (in writing) that there were no flags on the plate.

y4mIWrGNEYuR527atVi2INFNoqPN_r1PDPLY_Z0x

Look on the bright side. They could become sought-after collectors items.

Margate Exotics.

We have finally come to the conclusion that farming is now more hassle than it's worth and we are starting to run down our farming activities. The Bull is going this month and the others will start going soon after (we may keep a few just for the hell of it but we will see).

After 15 years it is a real shame but farming has just become too much of a grind. Added EU bureaucracy that has basically become anti-small farms, big increases in costs with no increase in sales prices, Anti- beef sentiment etc... - the list just goes on has just made it not worth doing. The past 8 years have been hell (parents with dementia, alcoholism and more) and we need a break, the last thing we need to be doing is something that grinds us down even further and having to pay for the privilege grates even more.

It's a shame and feels a bit of a failure but at least we know our animals have had the best possible lives. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Dan E said:

The rugby, absolutely gutted was at the rugby club with a pint in my hand at 08:15 this morning along with 200 others. 

This. But I also had to watch Quins implode on Friday night as well. Not a great Rugby weekend. :dizzy:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Ahh, it's just a game.  We lost, the better team on the day won.  Take the Evora out and then everything just feels right again surely?  ;)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

What's Rugby? :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Listening to Jo "moaning minnie" Swinson on the Channel 4 news tonight. My god she is just so nauseating and comes across like a 15 year old schoolgirl having a tantrum.

What with her, Comrade Corbyn and Fat Cat Johnson we must have a pretty piss poor DNA pool if this is the best "leadership" material we can muster.

Martian lands his Space Ship. Says "take me to your leaders", then, when het gets there he dies of a heart attack as he pissed himself laughing so hard when he met our "leaders".

I truly despair!

• Thanks 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

12 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Listening to Jo "moaning minnie" Swinson on the Channel 4 news tonight. My god she is just so nauseating and comes across like a 15 year old schoolgirl having a tantrum.

What with her, Comrade Corbyn and Fat Cat Johnson we must have a pretty piss poor DNA pool if this is the best "leadership" material we can muster.

Martian lands his Space Ship. Says "take me to your leaders", then, when het gets there he dies of a heart attack as he pissed himself laughing so hard when he met our "leaders".

I truly despair!

Sounds as though you’ve finally converted to Scottish Nobhead Party (wrong spelling I know, but it fits nicely🙄)

Oh no, I have a special place reserved for the Krankie but as she isn't eligible for a seat in Westminster she's irrelevant to this election.

The small print.