Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Useless Facts about anything - Page 14 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Useless Facts about anything

gghc87

When you ask Customers to pay, just days before Christmas, there are, apparently, 3,752,891 excuses.

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Not completely useless but anyway, not sure about the rest of the world, but in Australia t-shirts have the tag at the bottom sewn into the left hand side stitching so you know which way to put your shirt on.

Handy in the dark or for blind people.

Novel to just ignore and then go out in public.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

In the UK they put it at the back at the top stitching. Just saying.............makes more sense

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Similar to what C&A used to do with ladies' underwear.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

What? In the Back? You mean ladies in C&A let you put it in the back? Why was I not told when I was younger!.............Are we talking the same thing still?

• Gold FFM

You have much to learn, young padawan...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

In the UK they put it at the back at the top stitching. Just saying.............makes more sense

I dunno about you, but I get into my t-shirts from the bottom first. Not the top.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

You pull T-shirts over your bottom?

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

Only when I have run out of jocks.

It does get rather tricky though getting your jeans on.

3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

What? In the Back? You mean ladies in C&A let you put it in the back? Why was I not told when I was younger!.............Are we talking the same thing still?

Where's the Pistonheads parrot when you need it?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Watch Bad Santa. That's all I'm saying.

Just checked, the TLF poloshirt has the label bottom left. 😛

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Apparently the latest Jeep Wrangler has a 1 star NCAP rating.

I can see them just flying out the doors.

Not the passengers. The cars from the dealers.

Actually, thinking about it, it might be the passengers.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is not an exposition of useless fact, but rather a useless question to alleviate useless curiosity. 

I saw a news headline over here about "Bonfire Night" goings on in England. Is Bonfire Night a politically-correct renaming of Guy Fawkes Day? If so, when did that bit of PC driven revisionist history take over?

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• Gold FFM

Not new; it's also been known as bonfire night for many, many years.