Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Useless Facts about anything - Page 17 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Useless Facts about anything

gghc87

Mary Shelley allegedly lost her virginity on her mother’s grave. 

talk about a stiffy!

Edgar Allan Poe was 27 when he got married to his 13 year-old cousin. Over the course of a single month, Poe dove head-first into serious alcoholism, lost his job, and married his 13-year-old cousin. That was one hell of a month, no matter what century you’re living in.

Seems like Horror writers are a bit pervy!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Mary Shelley allegedly lost her virginity on her mother’s grave. 

talk about a stiffy!

Edgar Allan Poe was 27 when he got married to his 13 year-old cousin. Over the course of a single month, Poe dove head-first into serious alcoholism, lost his job, and married his 13-year-old cousin. That was one hell of a month, no matter what century you’re living in.

Seems like Horror writers are a bit pervy!!

“dove”? 

Margate Exotics.

The words dived and dove are interchangeable as a past tense and past participle of the verb dive. Both verb inflections are used in American and British English; however, dove is an Americanism, and thus tends to be used more in American English.

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Or that I copied said fact from an American website! :P 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, comem47 said:

doesn't work in the US   😜

Be patient, your day will come in December. 😉

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 1 month later...

A baby Platypus is called a Puggle and they are CUTE!

May be an image of animal

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Remember that game where you took a word and with changing 1 or 2 letters at a time, or something like that you had intermediate words to get to the final word?

E V O R A

E M I R A

E V I J A

I wonder if Lotus saw that when they were naming models? Did the Emira get named prior to the Evija? If not, Lotus fluked one.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

- The fear of having, seeing, or thinking about an erection is called ithyphallophobia.

- Couples in Greece have the most sex, approximately 164 times per year. Brazil follows a close second with 145 times per year. The global average is 103.

- The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds

- According to one study, Spain, Brazil, and Italy produce the best lovers. The worst lovers were Germans, who women claimed were “smelly.” The English were “too lazy,” the Swedes “finished too quickly,” and Americans ranked in the middle. 

- During 30 minutes of active sex, the average person burns approximately 200 calories............... Shit! I only burn 200 calories for doing it 15 times!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Also the reason he is leaving immediately!

Actually, he, I believe, brought in more cash than he cost overall to the club through sponsorship, merchandise etc.  The issue was/is cash flow and the La Liga financial rules. His salary was not 110% of the club's earnings @pete, but his salary WOULD have put the total salary bill to 110% of the clubs earnings and cause the issues re La Liga finance rules.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 06/08/2021 at 17:17, Barrykearley said:

How is that even possible🤪

By using the same accounting practices as a certain English rugby club......

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

6 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Actually, he, I believe, brought in more cash than he cost overall to the club through sponsorship, merchandise etc.  The issue was/is cash flow and the La Liga financial rules. His salary was not 110% of the club's earnings @pete, but his salary WOULD have put the total salary bill to 110% of the clubs earnings and cause the issues re La Liga finance rules.

Yes I mis read this:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/682566188580720/permalink/1555862121251118/.   It is rumoured they are 1 billion euros in debt. PSG where he is rumoured to be going aren't much better off. Messi salary was approx 450 million over 4 years.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

15 minutes ago, pete said:

Yes I mis read this:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/682566188580720/permalink/1555862121251118/.   It is rumoured they are 1 billion euros in debt. PSG where he is rumoured to be going aren't much better off. Messi salary was approx 450 million over 4 years.

Yup. Crazy salary just for a footballer.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I think they're more marketing assets than footballers though aren't they? No amount of skill can justify that salary but if they return more in tickets/merch/tv revenue etc it's a justifiable spend. Not that I'm a football fan, but they're just businesses after all. 

Anyway...

230556299_10161181903439867_191085432756

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.