Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 132 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Giugiario has joined forces with Hyundai to recreate the "long-lost" 1974 Pony Coupé concept. Shades of DMC-12? Pics via Autocar

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Because it is so much better looking then (almost) everything else made today!

With a sensible engine and without touch screens etc I could actually consider it to be able to get to work if the LEZ becomes even more strict.

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Well if they thought it was so great, what have they done with the original and why didn’t they go ahead and productionize it. There were far more exciting concept cars coming out of Italy on an almost weekly basis in the early 1970s. Every manufacturer was commissioning them. This one’s very tame and uninspiring in comparison.

Maybe some beancounter canceled it, maybe they wanted to play it safe with the oil crisis, who knows? Just because it is tame and simple makes it stand out from today's market full of complex designs that all look alike. 😉

Though I doubt it will actually reach production, and if it does I fear it will be more along the R5 posted a few days ago.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Citroen 2CV Bijou, I had never heard of it, apparently somewhat of a cross between a 2CV and an Elite, fibreglass body designed by Peter Kirwan-Taylor on a Citroen chassis.

1961 Citroen 2CV Bijou For Sale (picture 1 of 112)

This one sold for £9500 + fees.

I'm getting a city ... maybe Canadian 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM
On 23/12/2022 at 21:23, jonwat said:

When I win the lottery I'm going to get one of them :rofl:

Car or a dining room?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Doh - Sorry!

Obvious eh and known to everyone - senior moment - apologies 😄

Ah yes, the Sherp. 😎 Very cool, but not something I'd wanna drive. I don't think there is much driving experience, just point it somewhere and let it crawl through.

• Gold FFM

A bit of Lotus representation at yesterday's Bo'ness Car Show, almost swamped by a sea of modified hot-hatches unfortunately.

Mine was relegated to the public car park as the bodyshop is still trying to locate all the parts needed for the repair to its face, :( .

Boness01.jpg.8e4f130cedd7d70d8f148dc59fc57f0d.jpg

Boness02.jpg.92bb77346c5bcbcf57972347afbfb0e3.jpg

Boness03.jpg.c2d197d2262cee5397c108487854e977.jpg

Boness04.jpg.b5901f4de42db1ba388f017abf6ced13.jpg

Boness05.jpg.2c6a21a95c81db6d625af7f7841e1b34.jpg

• Like 1