Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 33 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Apologies if this has already been posted but Holy Moly!...............

image001.gif

Aventador SV with factory protection Ian.............. 

It was the wing mirror for me :P

Nello, is that the new VW Golf emissions ready engine. I can see why it was more economical to go for software to "fix" the issue and hang the consequences... 

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

As you can obviously see, it is the new Mercedes truck engine. Just waiting for the gearbox to be fitted.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Is that before or after fitment of the Komotec KT1,000,000 kit?

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Seem to have bumps in them as well. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Ahh. I wondered what they were. That answers it.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Real drivers!!!

Posted by

The Cars

on Monday, 3 November 2014

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hopefully since he is so readily visible on camera that they catch him. Scumbag is too nice a word.

Apparently that wasn't the only convertible this guy targeted on that day. He is also wanted to help the investigations into an armed robbery of a shop by a bloke matching his description carrying a similar looking knife. Seems like a pleasant chap.

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

What on earth is the world coming to

It's time to bring back the birch, institutional torture, public flogging and stonings and Oh, yeah, that's right, transportation to Australia! :)

Just joking of course. He should be put in 4 x 4 concrete cell and then the cell should be filled with concrete. That way he can be preserved perfectly for posterity - an archive of the perfect douchebag! This guy and the guy who decided to scratch and deface an Aston V8V whilst pushing his child in a pram, just because, well, just because......

The small print.

How come a "no waiting" sign magically appears at 49s on other side of the road?  Obviously edited video I appreciate but it is sitting there with alarm going off judging by hazard lights and a hole in the roof FFS.  he could be used for Medical research. Help find the cure for Ebola or something nasty perhaps.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Wish you hadn't posted that.  :rant:Watched that then another 2 or 3 on the side and now I've lost 2 hours of my life almost. :make other happy:

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023