Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 121 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I shall take a look at that S1 tomorrow. My S3 will just be in the usual car park! Sadly not as exalted company...

10 minutes ago, Giniw said:

(Oh, I've seen this nice picture before! Have you relocated your front licence plate yet? :lol:)

Will be doing it this month. Have the DS tape now!

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

25 minutes ago, RobinB5 said:

First trip to one our offices in yonks. 220 mile round trip, didn't miss a beat. Temp crept up a bit but stayed below 90. Anyone else get right foot cramp whilst toddling along at a constant speed on the motorway for ages? :) 

image.thumb.png.4e42d5d552642a8b1af9b7493733ca16.png

Yes.

Contemplating cruise-control. Sure there’s a thread about it somewhere on TLF.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

Only in slow traffic. I do feel my knees a bit after a couple hours of non-stop driving...

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

The footage looks good, when’s the full version coming Fabian, they do look so smart all together?

I take it the 2CV owner lives nearby as you used that in the practical classics pages?

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Looks lovely in the sun, nice shot!

Really looking forward to watching that and what a great way to finally celebrate all the effort and attention to bond detail.

It all adds to the cars history and value as well.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

This looks great Fabian. Well done to you and all who made the effort, including the 2CV

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner