Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 146 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

2 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

apparently the rear hatch was likely to open at any point

Mine used to do that when I first bought it - only until I learnt how to close it.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

SID I assume? Looks epic!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

They just popped up on LinkedIn and will be in the next issue of Road Rat magazine :thumbup:

The last edition. I received my copy about 6 weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/10/2023 at 21:23, mayevora said:

Anyone else spotted this quick glimpse of an Esprit in a current Sky TV advert staring Idris Elber for sky cinema channel?

IMG_9541.jpeg

Saw it for the first time tonight (07/04/2024 during the C4 coverage of the Japanese F1 Grand Prix.  Karen spotted it in fact.  It's very brief... Hard to freeze the frame!  We identfied the location as UK even though there is an American car on the other side of thr road.  But the cars are driving on the left and there's a London Taxi cab behind the Esprit.  The Esprit has no front number plate though... The traffic signs and street signs are English style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

What colour is that @unity1?

Looks a bit like something from the early 2000's MG Rover Monogram scheme; Typhoon or Poseidon perhaps?

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

On 07/04/2024 at 20:15, esprit gt3 nickbassett said:

Saw it for the first time tonight (07/04/2024 during the C4 coverage of the Japanese F1 Grand Prix.  Karen spotted it in fact.  It's very brief... Hard to freeze the frame!  We identfied the location as UK even though there is an American car on the other side of thr road.  But the cars are driving on the left and there's a London Taxi cab behind the Esprit.  The Esprit has no front number plate though... The traffic signs and street signs are English style.

The Sky advert was shot in South Africa using locally sourced vehicles.

• Like 1