Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 94 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

...and I got the same look when I trailered the car backwards and all of the "foam" in the B-pillar cavity disintegrated and blew into the car.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Are those Alfas the little 2 seaters they built that are in competition with the elise ?    We all know the Esprit is super low,  but they even look skinny compaired to the Alfas too !    and esprits are 6 1/2 foot wide lol !

A

13 hours ago, Fridge said:

@Lotusfab those Esprits look tiny against those "big" Alfa Romeos!

Ironically the 4C is almost identical to the the Esprit in width. Ok the Alfa is 7cm taller give or take, but the Esprit is 20cm longer.

Esprit [S2] Width - 186cm,  4C Width - 186.4cm

Esprit [S2] Length - 419cm, 4C Length - 398cm

Those Alfa's are 8C, length 438.1cm, width 189.4cm and height 134.1, so a bit bigger and much higher than the Esprits.

Definitely good company!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

48 minutes ago, oneshot said:

Had a bit of company yesterday :whistle:

cars.jpg?i=1489167910

I bet that was the only place the Aston was in front of you lol ..

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yes, it’s also got images in The National Motoring Archive so it’s been well documented and is also just as fresh as when it left Hethel all those years ago. I look a lot younger behind the wheel in the Jeremy Walton book!
By the way, the car was photographed at the old Croydon airport for the Jeremy Walton book before it was restored. Best to all, Peter Boita.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

A guy who has 54 cars :shock: sent me this one from a local meeting. He has a turbo Esprit, but the clutch failed as he was backing it out of the garage for the meet.:rolleyes:

98239C63-0DB2-42ED-BFA5-C132C8886C33.jpeg

That looks like Nautilus Blue. My GT3 is one of 2 in that colour. Are there many other Esprits around in Nautilus Blue?