Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 43 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

trump has said he would not fund Ukraine's war. Bet he's getting some nice contributions to his election fund from Putin 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Putrid. The Russian, the Donald, and the Republican Party all. Stunning how so many Americans can believe they can operate successfully in isolation. Currently travelling in New Zealand seeing a greater variety of automobiles than in any previous travels, including several smartly built Chinese brands. Truly brings to mind the reality of globalisation in ways unknown to we of the Americas in our myopic bubble.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

The world can hope.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Now wait for the crazies to come out. It's going to be a bumpy rest of the year in the US.

• Like 1

Crazy #1- Tucker Carlson " anyone who defends this verdict is a threat to you and your family"

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Can someone answer me this?

If Trump is sent to prison (which I think won't happen anyway), would he still be afforded a security detail?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

17 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Can someone answer me this?

If Trump is sent to prison (which I think won't happen anyway), would he still be afforded a security detail?

Yes. The Secret Service is responsible to protect all former presidents until they die.

Later,
Eldon

• Gold FFM

How would that work if he was sent to prison?

They'd have to accommodate the Secret Service in the prison. One of the reasons he's unlikely to be jailed for these, which are State level unserious crimes in truth - no violence, no previous time will also work in his favour here. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

45 minutes ago, ramjet said:

How would that work if he was sent to prison?

may be have to look at getting some volunteers.

• Haha 1

Funny how here an MP loses the whip for saying they weren't driving a car that gets a speeding ticket, when they were and in the USA someone can have 34 Felony convictions and still be allowed to be president!

Infact some news outlets are saying it will boost his popularity!

Bad boy bad boy, whatcha gonna do, Whatcha gonna do when they come for you............ :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

This court case was politically motivated, to make sure Trump doesn't get into power.  I find the verdict quite troubling, guilty on all counts.  It's the kind of verdict you'd get in a banana republic not a country that upholds law and democracy. 

Yes Trump has done wrong, but the administration is not balanced by not prosecuting Biden while he "willfully retained and disclosed classified materials" in his garage, because he has a bad memory.

• Like 1

It really was a pointless and obvious exercise. Any verdict was going to be a win for him: guilty = persecution, not guilty = exoneration. He is not about to be sent to prison for "white collar crime." He is bigger than Martha Stewart and it would cost the state much more to house and protect him than it ever did to try him (Secret Service may do their part but it would be up to the state to control the circus around his incarceration). Besides, there is no prohibition in the constitution to prevent a convicted felon from getting elected to office.  The timing really couldn't be better for him as it is winding down long before election day, well beyond the average American's attention span. I don't think I would be investing in "ding dong the witch is dead" party favors any time soon.

• Like 1

He's gathered another 53m USD in 24 hours, into his war chest.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

One of our ex PM's - Boris says Trump was a victim of hit job  according tosome of todays papers ...... might have thought that was the sort of thing Farage would say.

The whole saga is incredible. 

• Gold FFM

Frankly why he didn’t just say - yup I shagged that bird senseless and it was a pretty decent shag I will never know.

when are politicians gonna learn just to be open and tell the truth I will never know.

Only here once

21 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

politicians gonna learn just to be open and tell the truth

never.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can imagine some Parole Officers are in terror of being selected to oversee his rehabilitation. He has been talking about drug tests a lot lately, I guess soon he can fund-raise on his results.

• Gold FFM

Wonder where Melania has been through all of this? Hiding in a basement somewhere?

Haven't heard hide nor hair about her.

My wife would never finish one of my sentences. She's far too intelligent to stoop to my level of wittering.

I need to inform her we're not in love then ..

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!