Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Official TLF @ Supercar Weekend at Beaulieu 5/6 Aug 2017 - Page 9 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Official TLF @ Supercar Weekend at Beaulieu 5/6 Aug 2017

CocoPops

On 05/08/2018 at 06:07, a7esk said:

13A668BD-0AAE-4245-BD5C-FB8943484C16.jpeg

Thought so! I saw the blue Evora on my way to pick up my Evora from service and assumed it was heading to Beaulieu, nice to see one in the wild for once ;) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Were a few Evora parked up must have been a special colour Evora NA 2010 Pearlescent white that what it looked like never seen that one before .

33 minutes ago, a7esk said:

Were a few Evora parked up must have been a special colour Evora NA 2010 Pearlescent white that what it looked like never seen that one before .

Ice white maybe? Not sure when if ever the pearl white was offered as an Evora colour, when i spec'd mine in 2012 peal white was an Exige V6 colour with the Evora white being aspen. I have seen at least one 400 in pearl white though.

Edited by tim_marra

• 6 months later...

Received this from Club Lotus Wessex about this year's event:

Dear Member,

I have spoken to Beaulieu events team about the possibility of a Club Lotus stand at the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend again this year. Unfortunately I was informed that this year there a criteria which must be met and they would only consider top of the range Evoras and Exiges to qualify for “Supercar” status and all other models would be excluded.  The fact that the Esprit Turbo, for example, was a significant supercar of its day seems to have passed them by.

I therefore took the decision that the club will not be having an official presence at the show this year due to the high level of exclusion for most of our members.

Any member is, of course,  entitled to attend the show under his own steam but there will be no Club Lotus stand.  Entry can be done through the Beaulieu website.

Regards

Ian Rymer

Wessex Area Co-ordinator

Well bo**ocks to Bealieu then.

• Confused 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Great idea Alan, I hope we can make it!

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, eeyoreish said:

I'd be in. Plus I reckon Barry could rig up that early robotic arm to halve his gearbox removal time 👍

Ahh stuff it - @swindon_alan - I’ll come down earlier and rip that gearbox out for you

• Thanks 1

Only here once

• 3 weeks later...