Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Did / Will Barry Buy this ? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Did / Will Barry Buy this ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I think the question in the title may be incorrect.

Maybe it should read 'How much will Barry pay?'

I mean, a bit of second cut and most of that will buff out.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Not on your life......

that is a heap of shite - simple as that. It's a sink hole of a car - you would never make a profit out of it - unless you sell it to top gear for one of their stupid challenges ?

• Like 2

Only here once

Ha! This thread could run forever! The biggest piles of s**t with or without four wheels for sale anywhere on the planet.

Give Mr Kearley a sniff of a rotting petrol tank and he's off like a rat up a drainpipe...

• Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Not for long if you buy that heap of shit and bring it home :)

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Fantastic colour :thumbsup:

Spare wheel mounted Landrover style, unusual !

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Here's that four seater Lotus you're after @Barrykearley.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122435212674

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.5c547592d48353fe34d3d3f5c3414858.jpg

I saw that earlier - didn't think itd be long before it appeared on this thread :rofl:

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I'm waiting for our Mr. Kearley to oneday post up a photo of his Robin Reliant project.

Watch this space.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I thought thst was the "after" picture. After Barry had restored it.  :sofa:

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Barry, got to ask. Why is everyone having a pop at your restoration's. Is it because they are mostly odd balls, or have you a reputation for the long and lost. Now go get that number plate on CRKH's new toy, it's about time he had a change as he's spending far too much time on getting his Evora detailed these days and not enough on the road.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...