Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 243 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

That is true @tim_marra, I had them on my NA and they attracted dirt like nothing else.

@rambo it is supposed to give a bigger flat floor area for improved aero but on the road I doubt you would ever notice, debatable on track. They look good though and Lotus developed them for the GT race car.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I love my boards yes little dirt collectors but nothing the occasional wipe sorts ! I keep the BOI Induction too gives the NA a little extra character especially if mated to trick exhaust and a certainty if you don’t have sports button 

It just needs c. £300 spent on fitting the cruise control - essential for a GT like the Evora. Looks superb.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

I’d sell him mine for half that. - Still never used it. 

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Total bargain. You could do 25000 miles with that and it's still worth what you paid with probably very little costs. 

Even with 100,000 miles on it in a few years, it's still worth £25k all other things being equal. 

What a bargain way to enjoy one of the world's greatest ever sports cars.

Justin

PS. Cocobolo still a better interior 😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mcdonaa said:

Bargain with 22k miles on. Won't hang around long I think.

Gone already by the looks of it.... 

It did look good 👍

• Like 1

Terrible photos and very little effort to clean the interior. Airbag popping. Launch Edition but badge not shown, not that Launch Edition should be relevant to value, though some have a phycological preference for LE. 

The colour combo doesn't do it for me. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM

That red NA, AU10BHN has been discussed twice on TLF; in 2017 and 2020. Links to the relevant pages below.

From memory the car spent some time in the East Midlands (Mansfield I believe) around 2017-2020 as far as I can remember.

I see that the indicator repeaters are still the wrong way round 😄.

Very reasonable price given that a few hundred quid will make it tidy. 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

Not sure it's a Launch Edition. Registered April 2010. Could one registered late on, but can't see it listed on the Launch Edition Register thread. I've got a feeling that it could be an ex-factory car. Either that or it's customer car originally sold by Stratton Motor Company.

If the VIN shows it's a MY10 car then it's not a Launch Edition. If the VIN shows it's a MY09 car then only a Certificate Of Provenance will definitively prove it's a a Launch Edition. 

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM

I think the seller has got their terminology mixed up about the belt replacement. They probably mean to say that the ancillary belt was changed.

As for A++ condition....er no. I'd say more like C+ condition. And why the heck not vacuum the interior and screw the wayward boot net bolt back in before taking photos?

Just found that this vehicle was discussed on Pistonheads back in 2020. It jogged my memory that it had been for sale for ages at Stones Auto Garage in Mansfield.

Screenshot_20230325_193938_Chrome.jpg

Think the seller was in hurry or got their facts mixed up in the description 

I think it mentions two replacement brake pad & discs in a short time ? 
however when you are now looking at a rare car and there’s been only a handful of ardent red coming up you might want to look at this in flesh to assess its provenance ?

if all the major elements have truly been sorted the remainder are cosmetic and nothing a stage 2 paint correction can’t sort externally  

12 hours ago, EuropaSman said:

I think the seller has got their terminology mixed up about the belt replacement. They probably mean to say that the ancillary belt was changed.

As for A++ condition....er no. I'd say more like C+ condition. And why the heck not vacuum the interior and screw the wayward boot net bolt back in before taking photos?

Just found that this vehicle was discussed on Pistonheads back in 2020. It jogged my memory that it had been for sale for ages at Stones Auto Garage in Mansfield.

Agreed, my instinct upon looking at the ad was that there was an inconsistency between info, photos and ‘A++’ condition!

• Like 1