Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 251 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

On 29/07/2023 at 15:15, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

Congrats, glad you found the right one. Sounds great. They are such brilliant cars. If it's got an original non sports exhaust I'd highly recommend you speak to 2bular ASAP 😉

Thanks Jonathan, should be a good car hopefully. Yours is lovely, so deciding to kept isn't a bad thing (I'd actually thought it was gone long ago).

The blue one has the Lotus stage 1 I think, it has titanium tips anyway and is just the right level of loud for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benny90210 said:

Looks good value, airbag cover looks quite lifted though.

• Gold FFM

That's early Evora front bumper droop/sag on that yellow Evora. Mine's got that but not to such an extent. It doesn't affect all early cars though. Someone had come up with a mod for that and posted on this forum.

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/116796-the-no-more-saggy-front-bumper-post/

As mentioned, the yellow Evora has been on the market for a few weeks already. A non sports car used car seller near Swadlincote, not far away from where I live, had it up for sale. Maybe it's going to auction because the used car dealer wasn't able to flip it.

Screenshot_20230802_200830_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• 3 weeks later...

They have made a slight mistake with the advert as it is not a Sports Racer, it’s a really well specced Evora S with a expensive option list and probably better for it, there are not many about, the main giveaway is the full leather interior with no Alcantara. Looks a great car with good history, you can say any Evora’s or Lotus are bargain’s especially when you see what some inferior and ropey so called fast Fords are demanding at the moment.

• Like 1

yes... outside white is fine, interior another matter.

Nice orange MG4 trophy behind.

w_1700

If anyone is in the market for a UK RHD Evora GT410 Sport, I've just been offered this one, in a super rare colour! 😎 2018, 2 owners, 14,000m, full history, recent service and MoT with no advisories. Drop me a message to willblackham@yahoo.co.uk or 07770 876552 and I'll keep you updated. If I do get it, I'll put a full advert up, but just in case anyone is looking, please get in touch. 

Screenshot_20230818_192601_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230818_192641_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230818_192714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230818_192705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230818_192512_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230818_192618_Chrome.jpg

• Love 1

On 18/08/2023 at 15:50, scotty435 said:

They have made a slight mistake with the advert as it is not a Sports Racer

I challenged this with the seller. I agree, it is not a SR.....but the V5 says it is. The certificate of provenance does not mention SR. 

It was built July 2012 but registered April 2013. I don't think SR were in production until 2013 and they were not announced to the media until around May 2013.

Justin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jep said:

It was built July 2012 but registered April 2013. I don't think SR were in production until 2013 and they were not announced to the media until around May 2013.

Justin

SR's began to arrive Q4 of 2012, around the time I collected my S when new in Sept 2012.

Anyone know what the final bid was? Not familiar with PH auctions as they're new but seemingly unlike Collecting Cars it doesn't show "winning bid" etc..

Edited by Edmundo2

Screenshot_2023-08-21-08-55-30-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Weird layout on Pistonheads auctions. If you click on the link for this Evora and scroll down, a window pops up with the final bid. 

I assume it did not reach the reserve, as showing £31,250. I would think private sale, this is a £40k car, perhaps less but certainly not a £31k. Premium is 6% + vat.

Justin