Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 283 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

5 hours ago, TrevS said:

It's not a Sport Racer without the alcantara interior panels. My S was ordered in Feb 2012 and delivered Sept 2012 with that same interior. The SR became available around the same time (Sept).

On 23/09/2024 at 17:52, TrevS said:

Did any one see the final sales price?

Great news. You gonna be a very happy chappy. Evora are special automobiles and a bargain too. 

One tip: fuel tank can take at least 10 litres more, probably 15, after the first click but it takes forever. Brim for longer runs and to avoid rip-off major roads fuel prices.

Justin 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kilmany said:

I collect on Friday then a very long drive home to Jim Clark's birthplace.

I'm just across the River Tay from you. Hope to see you oot and aboot!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

4 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Ad also says it has premium pack, but the rear seats are cloth. Can’t see a Sport button. No S on the rear badge. Body colour mirrors. Just seems odd to me.

Sport button is down by the IPS controls on the centre console

• Gold FFM

Looks to me like a NA IPS with Tech & Sport pack options only, plus what looks to be the non-valved Stage 1 back box (with the blue titanium finish polished off - doesn't look like an aftermarket back box e.g. 2bular).

IIRC, as well as the rear diffuser being different & valved "pig snout" exhaust from factory, most S models had black door mirrors. I believe some later supercharged Evora S1s had body colour mirrors (2015 run out models?). Unable to remember what colour the door mirror covers are on the NA Sports Racer, but probably black as part of the black pack.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png