Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 142 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

2 hours ago, AdeMorton said:

Seems to vary... the one I've just bought from Jon Seals at £25k had been on sale since July? Still wondering why it didn't shift quicker, its  a clean car, low miles, good though not perfect service history, 2+0, years warranty... maybe I'll find out soon!?

As limited of use as the rear seats are, 2+0s do seem to have a more limited market for buyers - that might have contributed.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

That’s why seals had it for longer  than youd have thought.

👍 If that is the only reason then great..! I really don't need 2 extra seats, though may affect re-selling it if/when it comes to that....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Redwing said:

Evora GTE 03/16 no.17/20 19k miles. €110,000 (£96k) on lotusforsale.com. If what folk on here reckon is correct, you could get four reasonable S1s, and still have change, instead!

If there were four reasonable S1s for sale😁

• Like 1

I was unsure about white Evora until I saw one in the flesh. Stunning, so much better than in photos. The one at Hendy in Poole with blue interior is fab - but they can't sell it. I suspect the blue interior is the problem - love it but even I think it has too much blue. Some restraint, a bit more black to off-set required.

Justin 

• Like 2

Hmmmm. I make them a cheeky offer and then it some retrim done. Could be bargain there for sure!  It is a bit much the blue, but if you were buying as a keeper....

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Just mama and papa smurf.  They were old anyway.

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hi Chris - I’ve seen that car. It’s much more silvery grey in person. It’s been for sale for at least 18 months..  I don’t think the beige tinge suggested by those photos haven’t helped that!

9 hours ago, Chris C said:

Anyone know anything about this beige 400 at Hendy Poole?

Beige? WTF. Have you read the description?  It's silver and actually Lotus Silver to my eyes is usually a very nice, fresh colour.  

It's just a shit photo and the dealer really needs to get that sorted. These are better pictures of the colour:

image.jpeg.c86aab20db8705eda0d2af3e48cf3a9a.jpegimage.jpeg.3d3acbae64a6a9d9d421441a1a3a0b58.jpeg

The small print.

3 minutes ago, 62dave said:

They’ve had a least 18 months to sort it ...

Maybe they like it so much they don't want to sell it? It really is a fab colour up close in the sunlight.

The small print.

Looks nice in silver sure there could be a good deal to be had if it’s sat on the forecourt for that length of time. It’s one of the first 400s of the production line, it as the lotus logo on the dash above the head unit, the first run came with that feature before lotus dropped it.