Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 217 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 20/08/2022 at 23:35, scotty435 said:

You don’t see many with the turbine wheels

those wheels would be a reason for me NOT to buy it.

each to their own but i would have to factor in the cost to replace them they are so ugly

• Like 1

construction and property consultants : My company

Oh come on @scotty435, he wasn't being disrespetful just saying he didn't like them.

We had a moderator on here who was insuinating that a certain Evora wasn't what the owner was saying it was. I called him out on it and said spit it out or stfu. He was genuinely calling in to question the integrity of the car and owner.

Next I know I was officially warned for my stfu abbreviation. Seems I upset the mod but it was ok for him to diss another owners car.

Go figure.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, Celica said:

Did the seller not get back to you? 
seems strange not to respond 

Nope - no call back. It’s been madness with divorce pishe here this week - maybe once I’ve had lunch with a certain lovely tomorrow I will look to try the number again.

• Like 1

Only here once

Evora NA. One owner. 18000 miles. 2011. Black with black leather. £35k. It's not advertised but I met the owner at Silverstone Classic. He's buying an Emira. 

If anyone is interested, PM me. It looked super clean and I don't think driven hard. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM

Is this reminder to not advertise here aimed at jep for his post?

Seems to me a word of mouth contact for a car not yet advertised is what this thread is all about. 

Don't mess with the Mods @Gazm. They are always right and never wrong. I sometimes wonder if as a result they are actually the only women on this site.

(Only joking of cours, I think we have 3, maybe 4 female legit members.)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

4 hours ago, Gazm said:

No, it was aimed at Troy who listed his car for sale in the thread. There's already a topic for his car in the 'cars for sale' section and in our classifieds I believe.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

4 hours ago, Gazm said:

Seems to me a word of mouth contact for a car not yet advertised is what this thread is all about. 

I think Jep was entirely correct to use this thread to mention a nice Evora up for sale to a potential new buyer. And correct again for not mentioning too many details and saying PM him for further info.

I suspect it was just a gentle reminder to others who might think they can advertise their own car on this thread?

Just saw this one at Hofmann’s. The GT410 Sports seem to be softening a little bit didn’t feel like long ago they were £75k minimum.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13851928?utm_source=pistonheads&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=saved search

At this price point I’m tempted to ditch my Emira deposit. 

• Like 1

It is a good price compared to before, but it only represents a £5k saving over the £70k for an FE Emira V6. So not so good value considering it’s 4 years old, out of factory warranty and has 13,500 miles under its belt. I would definitely stick with my Emira deposit on that basis. If I had one, of course.

20 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

It is a good price compared to before, but it only represents a £5k saving over the £70k for an FE Emira V6. So not so good value considering it’s 4 years old, out of factory warranty and has 13,500 miles under its belt. I would definitely stick with my Emira deposit on that basis. If I had one, of course.

The total price for my Emira will be closer to £82k though after on the road costs etc. 

but I do agree, I’ve waited this long may aswell wait a little longer. 

58 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Point me in the direction where I can get a Emira FE V6 for £70k

• Like 1

That's not the OTR price of the V6 FE sadly.  

The actual full price you will be paying including delivery, number plates, and the first year's road road tax (£2,365!) is £79,515....

Edited by Jovver
  • Like 2