Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hoons, Meets and Convoys to Hotels - Page 3 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hoons, Meets and Convoys to Hotels

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Peapod said:

I take responsibility of being the 33% 😁

Ha, ha! I must have spent the majority of the journey trying to catch a glimpse of that bright orange through the rear view mirror, nearly rear-ending a few unsuspecting cars!

Margate Exotics.

I aim to have  a half day off on Friday so hope to meet the 2pm Stanstead Convoy. Either at Stanstead or I will possibly wait on the All just as you come off the A14 at Newmarket (There's a race track on your left with a big layby) circa 15:00. Someone on that convoy could PM me and we can swap numbers so I know where you are and how long I will have to sit looking like I have broken down! 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

@Blackngolds3turbo, @Dan E I might join you from Thurrock Services if the timing fits.  I'm leaving from Surrey and aiming to get to Dunston Hall for 3pm when room check in opens.  Getting there early because I need to be over at Snetterton with bike assembled and changed into cycling kit with the other Lotus Sport 110 owners ready for the charity event starting at 5.15pm.

If timing doesn't fit with your convoy then I'm happen to meet up with anyone else going Reigate M25 anticlockwise via Dartford then M11 etc to get to Dunston for 3pm.

• Gold FFM

@TomE the more the merrier, I will organise with Maddy in the next week or so as unfortunately I have got to go to SofF on the 20th for 5 days (with no kids 👍). I think stansted services is the 2nd meet around 1.30 if that works for you mate.

will confirm hopefully by next weekend, 

• Gold FFM

We might meet you somewhere, but we're feeling a bit retired, so we might just do whatever the feck we like.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

We might meet you somewhere, but we're feeling a bit retired, so we might just do whatever the feck we like.

Have an index linked F&*k off from Bickley 😂

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
22 minutes ago, Sparky said:

That's the best one iv'e heard yet sparky.

• Gold FFM

OK, so rooms confirmed at Caistor Hall for two nights. BBQ Friday, Factory on Saturday and whatever comes next. Yehah. Now just to sort out the route for the convoy.

Bring it on.

🤡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Sorry to piss on anyone’s fireworks, but isn’t there something in UK law about having to get police permission for vehicle convoys?

My understanding is, if its more than 12 cars you need MSA approval. I've organised quit a few runs with the NKLG and had no problems.

I'm meeting with another member at 10am Friday morning at the Oakdene Café,  London Rd, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR, its just of the M20-M26 junction. The plan is to fill up on breakfast then take a steady drive to Dunston Hall at around 11am. Anyone wishing to join us are more than welcome.

12 hours ago, maydharm said:

My understanding is, if its more than 12 cars you need MSA approval. I've organised quit a few runs with the NKLG and had no problems.

I'm meeting with another member at 10am Friday morning at the Oakdene Café,  London Rd, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR, its just of the M20-M26 junction. The plan is to fill up on breakfast then take a steady drive to Dunston Hall at around 11am. Anyone wishing to join us are more than welcome.

Oakdene Cafe? Careful Jon, from what I remember, their car park is like the Somme, complete with bomb craters!

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

A proper test of my driving skills, none of these silly track days:driving: I met Neil with the blue Elise there before Biggin Hill, it seemed ok.