Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall - Page 2 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, CocoPops said:

£25 is quite high for a burger...

I’m kinda on the fence currently.

Have you not been to a Five Guys?  🤣

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The composite list seems to have been usurped during the last few entries (as I'm from LEC, we do love a well-kept list!), so I make a single entry here.....

..... just sent money for 4 BBQ tickets.

(Dave Pink, Dave Clement, John Orton, Grace Orton)

Nice, just paid for a party of 3 from the Netherlands (Jan, Joost) and Italy (Elisa). Hope we will be there in time, all horror stories about traffic on Friday from Dover to Norwich make that I hope you all keep some meat on the grill until late at night 😉

Edited by Jan Blom

• Gold FFM

9 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Does anyone have any idea how many people are coming :lol:

:scared:

Last time I saw the list it was about 20 and been growing steadily ever since. Your paypal entries should give you an idea by how many have paid bud.

Wendy just done a count and got 36 confirmed and paid according to the postings.

17 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Does anyone have any idea how many people are coming :lol:

:scared:

I blame @Sparky give him a simple task and he cocks it right up 😛 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

Ha!  Bibs made it very clear that we should pay and he would add to the list.  As usual, even the simplest of directions go unheeded by those that should know better.  Next we'll be inundated with "when do I get my BBQ ticket?" posts. 😝

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

No no, your ex boss Alex told me to subcontract it to save time and money :P 

• Haha 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Simple correction...

1. Bibs - Ticket Purchased

2 + 3. internets - 2 tickets purchased 

4 + 5. Pascal Massun - 2 tickets purchased

6. David Boyd - Ticket Purchased - (if I'm still stuck on the M25, can you send me a burger via carrier pigeon please?)

7 + 8. nigeninja - 2 tickets purchased 

9. C8RHK - 1 ticket purchased

10. Sizona  - 1 ticket purchased

11. Advantage  1 ticket purchased (if I buy two can a stuff my face?)

12 + 13. scotty435 - 2 tickets purchased

14. theelanman - 1 ticket purchased

15 + 16. Can't count Clark aka Sparky - 2 tickets purchased

17 + 18. johnwalsh - 2 tickets purchased

19 + 20. Timjgor90 - 2 tickets purchased

21 + 22. Dunsfold Dave - 2 tickets purchased

23 + 24 + 25. Dan E - 3 tickets purchased

26. chrisroy - 1 ticket purchased 

27 + 28. cweeden - 2 tickets purchased

29 + 30. mayesprit - 2 tickets purchased

31 + 32 + 33. RODOLPHESPRIT - 3 tickets purchased

34 + 35 + 36 + 37. dapinky - 4 tickets purchased