Formula One - Page 50 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

12 minutes ago, mg4lotus said:

We've still got until this evening.😄

Depends on what time zone your in?

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Whoosh, and now the bullying card is played. Seems having a strong opinion and venting it is bullying. Wow. 

And there is the problem

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

2 minutes ago, pete said:

And there is the problem

Wow. As I said. Really!  Well, you are entitled to your own opinion of course, and it will be respected, but I'm actually struggling to see where any "bullying" has taken place so please feel free to provide the examples to support such a serious allegation on here. Or is asking for this, another example of direct communication that will be taken as bullying?  

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

A facetious reply. You are so dominant in your replies and you don't regard it as bullying. Your opinion is only opinion. I understand you don't see the problem but to some it is 

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

@rudolphwolven - What are you confused about? How can I help?

• Sad 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I bet most, if not all the "something unjust just happened here" people are us old geezers.  Where has the respect and the sense of fair play gone?

• Like 1

I have high hopes for George! He was sensational in F2 and some of his qualifying performances for Williams have been outstanding. It’s not often you see a driver in a poor car clearly outperforming it.

We’ll see whether he’s good enough to regularly take the fight to Hamilton, or whether - like Bottas - he’s about to find out just how good Hamilton actually is on a Sunday.

• Like 2

Lewis Hamilton could QUIT F1 after being left ‘disillusioned’ by Max Verstappen’s title win, says Mercedes boss Wolff

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/motorsport/17059387/lewis-hamilton-could-quit-f1-wolff/

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Hamilton will NEVER get over being 'robbed' of the world title by FIA race director, Michael Masi.

Wolff said: "Lewis and I are disillusioned at the moment. We are not disillusioned with the sport - we love the sport with every bone in our body and we love it because the stopwatch never lies.

Well this is the Sun.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

If the FIA don’t get this right then Liberty Media need to appoint a new regulatory body to oversee the championship or there may not be one.

The big issue is that while Liberty Media might "own" the media rights to Formula One, it is the FIA who should be the independent rule makers and judges,  not stooges to the "owners". It's a fine line between "owning" the media rights (e.g. in UK football it is the Premier League who own the rights) and the people who referee the sport to ensure fairness.

• Like 2

The small print.

On 13/12/2021 at 12:17, mg4lotus said:

Mercedes Benz won the constructors championship but I bet they will be considering whether it is worth all the money they invest in the sport when the outcomes can be affected so arbitrarily and the rules flouted or interpreted at whim.

Roll on Formula Premiership. I hope it doesn't happen but won't be surprised if it does.

Well it's not quite the end of the year yet, so still time for a few more re-actions. 

Saw this one from a driver I enjoyed to watch - 

Montoya: ‘Too aggressive’ Verstappen ‘got away with it’

https://www.planetf1.com/news/juan-pablo-montoya-max-verstappen-aggression/

but also says Merc strategy was wrong.