Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 131 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

4 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Only one had a valid medical certificate.

This is bollox as well, firstly - I don't accept it, unless you are on oxygen, and if not you should be shielding anyway, so shouldn't be out - notwithstanding this, additionally, even if it is genuine then there is nothing stopping them from wearing a face shield.

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

11 minutes ago, Colin P said:

This is bollox as well, firstly - I don't accept it, unless you are on oxygen, and if not you should be shielding anyway, so shouldn't be out - notwithstanding this, additionally, even if it is genuine then there is nothing stopping them from wearing a face shield.

To be fair, if they have a certificate then they are not wearing a mask legally and the Police can't do anything about it, that was my point.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

To be fair, if they have a certificate then they are not wearing a mask legally and the Police can't do anything about it, that was my point.

I hadn't really put the challenging together with your Police duties - but fair point. What it needs is to legislate it as a fall back position - for the benefit of others.

I'm assuming you are a Special? But some of your comments seem to infer that the training for Specials is somewhat more comprehensive than it was when I served.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

From what I’ve read on-line, the Moderna vaccine, which we haven’t got, is Top Dog, closely followed by Pfizer/Biontech. The cheapo Astra Zeneca one we developed only works on monkeys, but since the majority of our population resemble the missing link, it should be just fine.

Joking by the way.

My MIL has had both doses of Pfizer/Biontech vaccines already. She suffers from so many illnesses that they seem to cancel each other out. She also doesn’t set foot outside her home, except for medical appointments, so is extremely unlikely to catch CV-19 anyway.

Archbishop maybe has an underlining medical condition ? 
I only managed to get in a jab as my local service had finally been issued out with the link from the health authorities in my district.

as I look after 100 plus care and nursing homes I have not been able to get to see them, so least if there’s a serious issue I can travel to the site otherwise I have been working from home.

Got a funeral going on at the catholic church across the road - hundred or so people. Police standing around directing traffic.

y4masJjMqF8kf1omK8yeUYTRV10RUeeyOh9MWMgi

That's nuts! 

All those poor Martin's died for those shtreimel

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

On 20/01/2021 at 12:22, Bibs said:

Anyone on here been jabbed yet?

Received notification this morning and immediately booked online. Earliest I could have it is 9am Friday next week. 

Who'd have thought the highlight of ones year would be receiving a vaccination eh? :thumbup:

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

Got a funeral going on at the catholic church across the road - hundred or so people. Police standing around directing traffic.

y4masJjMqF8kf1omK8yeUYTRV10RUeeyOh9MWMgi

Looking at all the 4x4's, it's probably an Irish traveler funeral. They wouldn't give a toss about restrictions and rules!

It was and they didn't - apparently the were 250 yesterday visiting the body in the church - did wonder why there were a load of police cars cruising about last night.

All gone now, Police have been round apologising for the inconvenience.

Well Jo Wyle will be crying into her cornflakes as Glastonbury has been cancelled. Jo "I love Glastonbury" Me "So I do love with a free pass , access all areas, luxury camping and toilets all paid for by Jo bloggs"

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

1 hour ago, Cdm2018 said:

I do like bananas , scratch my arse daily no TBH hourly before the jab ! Mind you been doing that probably since my childhood jabs ? Lol 

If you find yourself chewing on your Partner when you wake up tomorrow, make sure you leave instructions to destroy the brain as that's the only way to destroy a Zombie.

Good for the Govt! 

"There will be a new £800 fine for people attending house parties of more than 15 people in England, "We will not be engaging and you will get a Fine". 

"When we see people that are putting others and themselves at danger, we'll not waste time trying to reason with them"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1