Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Who will buy a 131? - Page 5 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Who will buy a 131?

PAR

9 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

I’m sure that if you called any of the dealers and told them that you really, really want to buy an Emira, access would be arranged forthwith. 

Could always take a copy of your V5 to prove your are a true lotus owner, together with your bank statement(s)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

To be honest, I’d be very surprised if access to the Emira would be restricted at all at the FoS. I would’ve have thought that Lotus/Geely would want as many people as possible seeing it, both inside and outside. 

There might be one behind closed doors, if you need a more, er, private experience. ☺️

• Like 1

I've registered my interest, Does anyone have an idea when customer cars will made? very much looking forward to seeing the full car! not to mention actual specs!. Typical the one year in 6 that I haven't got tickets for FOS! 

I'm planning to speak with B&C next week for more info on placing a deposit. I think I need more information though 👍

Exciting.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, JCR said:

I've registered my interest, Does anyone have an idea when customer cars will made? very much looking forward to seeing the full car! not to mention actual specs!. Typical the one year in 6 that I haven't got tickets for FOS! 

I'm planning to speak with B&C next week for more info on placing a deposit. I think I need more information though 👍

Exciting.

B&C are taking dealer deposits already.  The factory deposit book isn’t open yet.  I’m expecting there will be more info and specs after the 6 July launch.  First customer deliveries are supposed to be early 2022.

• Like 1

Brilliant cheers guys, From speaking with your dealer have any prices been thrown around just yet? I've got an idea what to expect.

Thanks I'm going to call B&C for some more info. 

👍

On 02/05/2021 at 00:20, JCR said:

Exciting.

Tickets for FOS are still available, I booked some for the Friday last night..... can't wait 🙂

Why don’t you think the first Emira won’t be coming out of the production hall early 2022?

I would have thought end of February (possibly sooner) beginning of March was very realistic with a new production facility 

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I thought they had stopped production of the Evora so they could set up for production of the Emira along that line. No excuses for being late with release schedules. :popo:

• Like 1

Evora and Elige are on the same production line so they stopped production of the Evora to focus on the Elige production only till October. Then the line will be stopped and tested, probably for a couple of months. I don’t see them being late once they have given dates but the factory will probably produce 300-400 cars a month. If they get a big order book (like alpine did when they launched their 110), it could be that waiting time could be big. I guess people ordering in September this year may not get delivery before the following summer.

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, JCR said:

Brilliant cheers guys, From speaking with your dealer have any prices been thrown around just yet? I've got an idea what to expect.

I’ve been told £50k for the 4 cylinder and £85k for the V6.  I’m assuming that’s base spec so probably some extras needed on top.

23 hours ago, scotty435 said:

I have been told dealers will have demo’s in there showrooms from mid July ready for potential customers to see in the flesh, spec, order for early 2022 delivery.

I will have to have a chat with Hendy Lotus Exeter to see what/when they might get something to look at. They will shortly be starting to create their new showroom.  I would want to see the length of the warranty as well as the car.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TomE said:

I’ve been told £50k for the 4 cylinder and £85k for the V6.  I’m assuming that’s base spec so probably some extras needed on top.

Interesting thanks for that. I look forward to finding out more on the specs of each engines. Going to be interesting to see what power outputs will be available. and the weight of the thing!. 👍

Cheers for the heads up Phil S1, I'm away during this years event. I'm planning to head to a few other Events this year so hopefully I'll see It along the way, I will miss not going to FOS It's always an amazing day. I think we will all appreciate It even more so.