Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 32 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

I was at the television centre last couple of days, they were setting up the TG display, cameras etc. They are filming the new series now, the Emira wasn't there when I was.

Will pop down tomorrow see what the Emira is i.e., colour etc.

@beady Television Centre is nearly opposite White City tube stn on Wood Lane W10 also opposite Westfield shopping centre. If you go to the tv centre itself you can't miss the Top Gear staging as out in the open in the Helos roundel area.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lotus f/b have posted a video for international women's day, it shows a few Emiras in the build area. Noticed a white one with the bonnet up....

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=528388715385788

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Look back a page:

I haven't seen any further photos.  The original photographer tried going back the next day but it had gone.

Are these the early true production cars or are they still some sort of production validation.  As there is a white one as well...but I thought Top Gear have had a production car to try?

Don't particularly like the black roof with the black engine cover on the blue one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Surprised these haven’t made it on here yet, but they were posted on FB by a guy called Phil Steven’s who got a tour around the factory by Matt Windle. Clearly if Matt says it’s ok to take photos, it’s ok to post!😉😎I’m a massive fan of Magma but how good does the Nimbus Grey (at least that’s what I think it is) look😎👏🏻👏🏻

1F37F98E-84D3-4728-BBEE-764E075C6F00.jpeg

AF24501C-BCE0-4F09-A346-BA92B0B8E33D.jpeg

4E2CEDF3-5F4A-4F89-B9CC-1165F7C4A4C8.jpeg

B1D5714A-7C63-4F1D-BDB4-B298371B4AF2.jpeg

C3DF9CD3-A676-4401-A9D6-BD12425F9A6D.jpeg

I actually like Magma red here, that spec on the robocart could be my car, but not likely 🙃

As I understand it these are still all pre-production

5 minutes ago, tailslides said:

I actually like Magma red here, that spec on the robocart could be my car, but not likely 🙃

Not unless you’ve bought an LHD version!😉

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:
13 hours ago, JimH said:

There’s a couple more too - i4 installation

Blimey that’s one ugly engine. No wonder they hide it all with a cover. 1 - 0 to the V6 on that score.

No supercharger sitting on top of course - at least it sits nice and low.....

Mercedes-AMG-310kW-M139-engine-rear.jpg

• Like 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

19 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Don't particularly like the black roof with the black engine cover on the blue one.

Just wait until they paint the centre of the wheels blue 😄

Justin 

• Haha 2

Great to see these photos and very happy to see they’ve started building i4 powered version. Nimbus from the outset of colour reveals has been my first choice. Is it me, I just think the silver wheels are too bright against it 🤔

the Magma looks great though as does Yellow 😎

3 hours ago, MJON said:

Is it me, I just think the silver wheels are too bright against it 🤔

Funny you say that as I think the same. I think an Anthracite wheel would work well for Emira👍😎

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Another new one today...

275568936_10159123610609775_6672473892412538517_n.jpg

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)