Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 63 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

I thought the same, but it needs silver wheels.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Is that the Emira you borrowed for a few days, a bit of a road test....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I won't be trying this in mine:

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2023 at 20:38, Bibs said:

Haha, not quite but a chap I know owns it and was very gracious letting me use his drive for photos. 

https://britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/101292825-new-barns-west-malling

This is the house that appeared on the front cover of the Group Lotus 72 Annual Report and Accounts with a Lagoon Blue +2s 130.  I have tried to locate the house for years so thanks Bibs.  Would love to photograph my +2 there.  Jim 

Send me a copy Jim, I'm sure th owner would love to know that (he's a proper petrolhead) and I'll ask if we can make some arrangements 👍

Found it! I'll have a word!! 

360_4eebea1375f3e1db1c632999981bb461.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Probably the same car that got down to SWLC , was on their FB page.

May be an image of car

2 hours ago, Neil D. said:

Just saw this on the tube

Neil

Any clues what the mysterious car is at 2min 38s (parked behind Evija)? Looks like disguised bodywork...

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

New factory tour video with a glimpse of an i4 in build - at 3:30 - engine and new rear subframe visible...

Screenshot2023-08-02at15-24-04.png.adc28074366ae7c247eba3e78880a5a4.png

Screenshot2023-08-02at15-24-35.png.e743a5c6fd76f91cd02d5e4f8f3d4d8c.png

• Like 2

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

On 31/07/2023 at 18:42, Neil D. said:

Just saw this on the tube

Neil

Despite having a V6 evora... which I love, that sounds pretty good on the track!  Shame I had no clue at all what he generally thought of the car except when chatting at Hethel to the Brits...!

• Like 1

I4 was gone by Monday - replaced by HY V6 manual (Evija gone too☹️)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice footage of (almost) "all the FE colours" on the move from around 2min 35s point, during Carmel car week

Edited by Jack Stone

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2023 at 23:10, Bibs said:

Send me a copy Jim, I'm sure th owner would love to know that (he's a proper petrolhead) and I'll ask if we can make some arrangements 👍

Found it! I'll have a word!! 

360_4eebea1375f3e1db1c632999981bb461.jpg

That would be brilliant Bibs.  I was in Paddock Wood recently.  I use a trimmer there for my historic Lotus.  I did not get a notification showing you had replied but I think you still have my email address.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...