Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Divorce laws - Page 11 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

I be hung drawn and stamped on if I proposed to my wife I like to trade in for Emira ! 
that's even if I could draw on my pension lump sum as majority payment , so even at other end of age group wife’s have a powerful say ? 😳

Some people just choose the wrong model for a wife. Also, if you work, and you provide, why not spend some of your hard earned on what YOU want?

I'm lucky, my wife is just not in to cars. She recognises them by colour - "a red one, a white one, etc..."  She has absolutely zero interest but at the same time she would never dream of saying "no" if I wanted to buy one. As long as I wasn't blowing cash we did not have (i.e risking our standard of living and paying the bills) she really could not care. Even now when I tell her I'm going to buy a Ferrari she just laughs and says "whatever, I'm still not be going out driving with you".

So the trick is to find and secure the right wife. Then, the cars will come....

• Love 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I think you guys have proved my point admirably. I really feel sorry for the "other" guys. But then they made their bed (probably literally true!)

• Love 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

17 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Some people just choose the wrong model for a wife. Also, if you work, and you provide, why not spend some of your hard earned on what YOU want?

I'm lucky, my wife is just not in to cars. She recognises them by colour - "a red one, a white one, etc..."  She has absolutely zero interest but at the same time she would never dream of saying "no" if I wanted to buy one. As long as I wasn't blowing cash we did not have (i.e risking our standard of living and paying the bills) she really could not care. Even now when I tell her I'm going to buy a Ferrari she just laughs and says "whatever, I'm still not be going out driving with you".

So the trick is to find and secure the right wife. Then, the cars will come....

Sounds like my Mrs, especially about the bit that she will not be going out in it !

• Haha 1

Future wish list - Exige V6

9 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

I am on my fourth ex wife ! Still not learned anything ! 😳😵💫😳

Oh I wouldn’t say that, you’ve clearly learnt that you like wedding cake 🙄

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

I am on my fourth ex wife ! Still not learned anything ! 😳😵💫😳

Wtaf……. I’m never getting hitched again…. This bastard one will have cost me close to a million 🤣

• Like 2

Only here once

Lol

Unfortunately I have a knack of attracting lost causes !
I have raised my two boys on my own and did most of the baby years with my daughter and parented  6 steps sons in the process  

what I finally learned is I can’t save everyone or be peacemaker or a door mat ! 
so a liking for wedding cake was low down on agenda 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Gold FFM

Despite agreements in court documents - I’ve now got debt collectors chasing me for payment of the water bill at the farm.

this is £ucking ridiculous - I’ve slammed into her solicitors twice last week over getting this sorted. They are umm somewhat unresponsive on the matter since it will implicate their client. Today the debt collections txts are now arriving as well. Another email to them. This is clear financial abuse - court date is 20/3/23 - they really are not helping their client 🤣

Only here once

Can you not write to them explaining that you will be billing their client for each text, letter, bailiff that you need to deal with due to their clients negligence setting out the fees you will charge reasonably and clearly?

No different to the type of contract you are forced to accept when for instance you park at a supermarket these days.

The small print.

• Gold FFM

@C8RKH I’ve just paid the debt collection agency after confirming with Welsh water that the amount relates to water useage after I’d fled with the kids….. they are pulling all the phone calls now to figure out whom gave them the date they have on file. 

I’ve written to her solicitors and sent them the payment advice. They must fecking hate me !!

I have raised a dispute with Welsh water since this amount is in relation to billing after myself and my children had fled Crookshill farm due to domestic abuse. 

I am disappointed that despite many attempts to get reassurances that this will stop from yourselves and your client none has been forthcoming.

There is also a debt with Pettifers in Bromyard which relates to an account your client opened in my name that your client is refusing to pay. I will not be held liable for this. The ongoing financial abuse absolutely has to stop.

I have had a constant stream of false allegations, some of the most serious nature, since leaving. All of which I have provided documented evidence to prove to be false. I will repeat to you that I have self reported in relation to these to social services and I will not tolerate such slanderous allegations. 

All of this I reserve the right to bring to the attention of the courts on 20/3.

I am pleased to note that Andrew Grants have been able to arrange a viewing.

Kind regards
Barry”
  • Like 2

Only here once

• 1 month later...

You most be glad to see the end of this!

Good for you!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I am @Escape - the only pending issue is the sale of the family home and the barn I’m in.

ive made a full asking price offer on the barn I’m living in - but her and her solicitors have refused that. A very strange response I’d say - almost like she desperate to effect her kids still more. That woman really isn’t nice.

Only here once

Even when the woman has done the scorning and the scorching it would seem.

• Like 1

The small print.

She is just making it as hard as possible for you mate. Sick and sad.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

It’s been almost 100 days since the financial settlement.

she’s refused to financially assist my eldest at uni. I’ve dealt with that. As for the other two kids - yup you’ve guessed it she’s paid fuck all for them - nothing - not a penny. How that’s right I’ve no idea.

Now she’s messing the estate agents about. Probably pissed up when doing that by the sounds.

I’ve had enough of it all. She’s one very sick Individual.

Only here once