Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hot, hot, hot... - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hot, hot, hot...

Bibs

25 minutes ago, mayevora said:

Devon? Absolute stair rods 30 mins ago.

Weather forecast not very accurate, rushed to get the last 40 bales in before it got to wet.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not a cloud in the sky here and my car said 40 Degrees a few mins ago! I was standing outside at 3am this morning after a bottle of Peach and Strawberry Gin forced me to drink it and it was still nearly 30 degrees. Luckily we have Air Con in the bedroom so Yippee!

May be an image of tree, twilight, nature and sky

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just been watching the fires on Sky News and then went outside and could smell smoke 🙁. Hopefully its nothing but have just been told people in the village are commenting on Facebook that they can smell smoke as well. 

Edited by march

Looks a bit like a war zone, to the east of London at a place called Wennington .

Fires on both sides of a road. Not something we would expect to see in the UK. 

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Looks a bit like a war zone, to the east of London at a place called Wennington .

Happens in London 

1F24E70F-DA3C-4520-B254-E355173214BE.jpeg.1e53e4f945b9d06c171806bd60396805.jpeg

• Love 1

Only here once

Just come back from umpiring my son in a hockey match - 33 degrees or so, but there was a light shower for most of the match, was lovely.

• Gold FFM
23 hours ago, Kimbers said:

"It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! I saw - It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot!"

One of the signs of heart stroke.

The inability to put together coherent sentences. 

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Funny, but I was thinking that when I wrote my post. 🤣

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

On 19/07/2022 at 10:12, Kimbers said:

"It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! I saw - It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot!"

22 hours ago, ramjet said:

One of the signs of heart stroke.

The inability to put together coherent sentences. 

:lol:

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

It's a satirical account, and can be very funny at times! 

• Haha 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

London narrowly avoided post-heatwave blackout ---- almost a major incident?????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62296443

Increased demand for energy across Europe, combined with a bottleneck in the grid, forced National Grid's Electricity System Operator (ESO) to buy electricity from Belgium at the highest price Britain has ever paid to keep power flowing.

While the amount bought at the record amount was minimal, reportedly enough to supply eight houses for a year, it has exposed the UK's reliance on importing electricity from interconnectors overseas, particularly France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

The above is ironic given that we are exporting gas to Europe, through the Netherlands, at an increased rate of 185%. The purpose?  To support Europe to replenish and fill its gas storage facilities in preparation for a hard winter with likely supply issues from Russia.

If only we hadn't shut down our own gas storage facilities.

If only we hadn't shut down a majority of our gas power plants.....

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

What is also ironic is Belgian press reported we too had a shortage, so had to get electricity from Germany and France...

No doubt there's a lot more playing than just supply and demand.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.