Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The most Beautiful Car I have seen is.......... - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The most Beautiful Car I have seen is..........

I'd have to agree. The Esprit (in all it's guises) is still for me a bit of automotive art.

A close second would probably be a Ferrari Daytona Spyder. A bit more curvy than the Esprit so something completely different!

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...

How about the 1939 Bugatti 57C, bodied by Vanvooren? - a wedding present from the French Government to the Prince of Persia.

...on the shopping list 😁

1939_Bugatti_57C.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2023 at 12:17, Kimbers said:

I will start this one off. 

Not just because my father was Project Manager but because it is, without doubt, the most beautiful car I have ever seen. From it's sweeping lines to the Studded body panels (no welding here) I think it is without a doubt, stunning.

Please take a sec to listen to MJK talking about it, especially towards the end when he talks about the G he suffered while trying to take notes.

image.png

As an Esprit Turbo SE owner since 1993 for nearly 30 years and 2021 (at the age of 78) traded in for the last in the Netherlands available new Evora GT 410 Sport IPS for me it was very interesting to see the legendary MJK alive in this video.

A funny detail for me was the relatively short knotted tie he wore........there could be a specific reason for that....

171183570-565913581053001-70247704971756

171281698-3874610922656106-7849672870605

170979506-157389386186605-96617039812047

• Like 2

Well when I spoke to him yesterday he was still very much alive !!!!!!

As for the tie, he always wears his tie like that. Perfect knot, not sure how he does it, mine is always crap!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

On 24/11/2023 at 14:26, Kevin Wheeler said:

Still gotta be this.....

Could contain:

I think that is my favourite Esprit colour combo. Just stunning. May I ask if you're louvres are also ice blue painted?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

The louvres are painted the same colour as the rest of the car. However, I am pretty sure that it is no longer Ice Blue. It has been painted and the closest match that I have got for it is  the beautifuuly named "Fiat 461/A".

And Thank You! I love it too

• Like 1

I think we'll stick to Ice Blue 🤣

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

No arguments, the most beautiful example of automotive design.

IMG_0212.jpeg

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

1 hour ago, Don't Be Foolish said:

Perhaps not the most beautiful car in the world but if this doesn’t make you say ‘wow’, then nothing will 

looks as if someone is about to use the ejector seat and has just released the cockpit canopy.

1 hour ago, Don't Be Foolish said:

Perhaps not the most beautiful car in the world but if this doesn’t make you say ‘wow’, then nothing will 😋

A96B3F0E-AABA-481A-B09E-F10BB2CFC62D.jpeg

Nova kit car I built one of them in the late 80s . Built on a VW beetle chassis.

On 31/03/2024 at 11:11, Don't Be Foolish said:

Perhaps not the most beautiful car in the world but if this doesn’t make you say ‘wow’, then nothing will 😋

A96B3F0E-AABA-481A-B09E-F10BB2CFC62D.jpeg

Orange Bond Bug three-wheeled car | Three wheeled car, Tiny ...

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

The Bug is certainly not the worst.