Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 192 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a Marcos Mantis driving along the A45 in Northampton this afternoon.  I remember looking at them at out local Marcos dealer 50 years ago but I don't remember ever seeing one on the road before.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Brilliant @jep. However he should of pointed out that potentially that was a discriminatory question as not everyone has children or has experience of children so how are they supposed to answer the question as it would be wholly hypothetical.  I am sure the "woke" brigade would have pointed that out.

I hope I never have to do one of these courses as my response would likely be "i'd tell them to shut the fook up and behave, and if they did not I'd pull over at a safe location and give their arses a good smack!". No doubt soon afterwards my Zoom course would be an interview at the nearest station!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Teaser...... Just come back from sitting outside Sainsbury's - not buzzing at all...

• Gold FFM

My Happy day was bringing my Esprit turbo back from the paint shop 3 weeks ago, just before I had to go back overseas to work. Unhappy will be thats its going to be 3 months before I can get at it again and also have an SE to finish a partial rebuild first.

IMG_13351.jpg

20210213_120548.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Very tidy electrics in that SE.

• Thanks 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

What colour is that John? You mentioned ice blue but the last photo looks more like Glacier blue (A44)?

Glacier is slightly darker. This is A33

• Gold FFM
11 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Have you met my wife?  She wears a cape and deerstalker.

Send her to find my Ex, she wore a mask and red and black striped top. Just like  bank robber. Shit, I forget. She robbed me blind.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

My wife, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. If she had her way when it comes to buying car bits, we’d be homeless by now, relying on food banks.

Great though if the budget permits.

On 16/04/2021 at 13:36, Bibs said:

Just back from a couple of days in Hethel. It's really buzzing at the moment, very exciting place to be :thumbsup:

did you see any floor mats while you were there lol 🤣

• Haha 1

On 16/04/2021 at 13:12, Mark Blanchard said:

I’ve always found Wives don’t need to know about car parts and their costs.  Parcels turning up in the post are always cheap stuff off eBay.  And it’s good to be vague about the costs of new car purchases.  They really don’t need to trouble themselves.

My wife has taken the strategy of matching my number of packages with Lotus and vintage Jeep parts with those from Amazon. It's getting ugly and I've never recycled more cardboard. 😳

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yeller77 said:

my number of packages

Have to get some delivered to a neighbour - so they never get seen by her indoors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Never underestimate the power of the Woman.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 minute ago, Sparky said:

Never underestimate the power of the Woman.

Just need more flowers and chocolate.