Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 205 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

7 minutes ago, windymiller said:

ried the odb2 scanner in the evora for the first time and got "cold fill limited" error ??

sounds like the error code for the washing machine.

Was there not a Pnnn type number as that would be easier to look up?

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
On 30/10/2021 at 02:58, windymiller said:

new washing machine turned up despite having to talk to india yesterday, fitted and working, tried the odb2 scanner in the evora for the first time and got "cold fill limited" error ?? 🤣

Think you've got confused and plugged the scanner into the washing machine.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

This made me a smile - when I thought how much would be produced in 2 years, when I just read the headline..

Notorious beggar ordered to not defecate in street for another two years

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/notorious-beggar-ordered-not-defecate-6156135

• Gold FFM

Carbtune'd (all balanced to within 2mm) and Colortune'd the Silver Greyhound today - and all now ab-fab 🙂 (slight weakening of mixture on Cyl 1&2 ; 3= fine; 4 a little weak - all in 1hr 30 mins - no bits lost, no bits found and all tools/implements accounted for 🤣🤣

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Not quite that simple Alan, I could end up having to surrender my licence again at the next scan, or the one after and so on.

I keep looking but don’t want to go through that situation again. I just live in the knowledge that I have owned one of the best cars ever produced. 

If you need an Evora fix I'm not that far away I'd be happy to pop up to Woodbridge like it there

• Thanks 2

Watched a Weasel take down a bloody great Rabbit in the field today - I was wondering why a Rabbit was running around randomly in the field until I saw a tiny angry bundle of fur bounding after it until it eventually grabbed the bunny by the throat and settled down for a snack. Honey Badgers have nothing on these guys.

The Weasel must have been a quarter of the size of the Bunny - and the dogs are finding freshly dead bunnies everywhere - got to love these little guys.

11 hours ago, march said:

Watched a Weasel take down a bloody great Rabbit in the field today - I was wondering why a Rabbit was running around randomly in the field until I saw a tiny angry bundle of fur bounding after it until it eventually grabbed the bunny by the throat and settled down for a snack. Honey Badgers have nothing on these guys.

The Weasel must have been a quarter of the size of the Bunny - and the dogs are finding freshly dead bunnies everywhere - got to love these little guys.

That’s a Stoat.

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

1 hour ago, DDubya said:

That’s a Stoat.

The one I saw was quite small and matched the images of Weasels online. I have checked again and size wise it was a weasel but tail wise it could have been a stoat so who knows. Whatever it was it was doing us a big favour by reducing our rabbit population which is slowly demolishing our Devon hedge banks. I don't know if they work in groups but we are finding lots of dead bunnies at the moment and they don't look mixied.

Marc, a friend of ours is a registered Dartmoor marksman, was out shooting the other day and shot a similar video. Stoats are renowned for attacking rabbits. Seems the first attack puts bunny into shock and then heads back for the kill. Great video whether a stoat or Weazle👍

• Like 1

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment