Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 139 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 13/01/2019 at 22:13, Spinney said:

Love that colour. I wonder why?🤔 

25FC6FE5-1432-4F9B-A118-3D4E2E72FC68.thumb.jpeg.910ec4c9f466db22cb3aff8deed2100e.jpeg

Ah, that could be why.😁

I went from Exige V6 too. How do you find the comparison?

Ah, another metallic blue (that they couldn’t be bothered to think of a name for). Excellent taste.👍

It’s like an Exige with the edges rounded off, which is exactly what I was after.

My knees and back are thankful for the ease of access, as is SWMBO, who is also able to drive it. She didn’t fit in the Exige (little legs).

I wasn’t doing as many trackdays as I used to, so it was time to grow up (a bit!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KJD said:

Ah, another metallic blue (that they couldn’t be bothered to think of a name for). Excellent taste.👍

It’s like an Exige with the edges rounded off, which is exactly what I was after.

My knees and back are thankful for the ease of access, as is SWMBO, who is also able to drive it. She didn’t fit in the Exige (little legs).

I wasn’t doing as many trackdays as I used to, so it was time to grow up (a bit!)

Your reasons for changing sound very similar to mine. I adored my Exige and had some great times with it, not least all the track days I did with my son in it. In particular, I’ll never forget doing Spa with him and the Exige and each of us seeing who had the biggest kahunas when it came to taking Eau Rouge. He did! 😁

But all things must change. My son now lives in the USA and my knees have finally cried enough at getting in and out of the Exige. My wife was never particularly comfortable in the car either. Not a height thing, she just doesn’t like riding in a car with, to use her words, ‘my arse scraping along the road’! 😁

I really love the Evora and find it so much more useable than the Exige, my knees are more grateful and the wife likes it too. She’ll never go so far as to say she loves it, but I’m working on that. 

As for the blue, I have to confess it is a slightly different shade to your ‘Metallic Blue’ and is, in fact, a BMW colour called ‘Estoril Blue’. I chose it in conjunction with Scott Walker during a pre order visit to the factory. 

I look forward to hearing your further thoughts about the car after you’ve driven it some more and become more used to it.

• Like 2

On 17/01/2019 at 23:08, Bravo73 said:

I look forward to it. 

Is this your car? (Or someone else’s?)

Not mine. The owner is not on the forum. The car has received a Komotec kit and got others improvements. Currently the car delivers 450HP and 500NM of torque. I should share some track days in 2019 with this car. It will be also a good opportunity to compare with my Exige.

• Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

Just noticed the front splitters are black is that a wrap or paint job ? 

It’s standard on the Sport Racer. All part of the black pack. 😊

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
On 19/09/2018 at 00:20, C8RKH said:

And a big 42" screen siliconed onto the dash for those essentials like electronic HVAC controls and Emmerdale!

42"? Piker. :P 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 3 weeks later...