Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 74 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

I watched a bloke the other week get held up for miles.  i was behind him.  Eventually the lorry pulled in and then this guy in a small van pulled infront of the lorry and slowed down to probably 30mph.  I could see the lorry driver going mad.  Later on due to traffic I came across him again and he did the exact same thing again to another lorry.  Whilst this isnt the answer I did feel it was showing the lorry drivers that their actions just are not acceptable.

• Gold FFM

Engine management light on. O2 censer I think. BMW say book me in earliest 6th March. Typical useless service from overpriced main dealer. 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

I do not understand any of what you said apart from mobile stolen.......but Yay!....or Booo whichever is appropriate!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

It's both a Yay and a Boo @Kimbers. Your kids will explain it to you lol!  I had to ask mine......

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Ok. Public information message for the older generation.

Make sure you place a security pin code on your Sim card. That way if someone steals your phone they cannot just take the Sim out, place it in their own phone and rack up bills even though your own phone May be secure (pin or fingerprint). It will be in the security settings of your phone.

Ensure your phone is locked with strong pin.

Android (probably similar for Apple) has security items for your Android devices. Log into google.com and select your account from top left icon. Select security. Scroll down until you find devices. There is a lost or stolen menu for each device.

Locate phone

Ring phone

Lock phone and place message on lock screen (lost phone call this)

Erase phone

Choose as appropriate

...........................................😟.........................................

Do you do house visits?

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bloody car insurance.

"We can't quote you"

Why?

Computer says no.

Computer says £83625295 please. And a kidney.

Hate trying to sort business car insurance, its a joke. 

Although I will thank it once, couldn't get insurance on a Hilux because it's classed as a van ( no idea why ) and I have no van experience, so couldn't get a quote, despite having my license for about 5 years at the time. Forced me into a normal car for work use thank god. 

15 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

Quoted in the evening newspaper today and described as "seasoned". WTF.. 🤬 

Salt and pepper or something more adventurous?

43 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

...........................................😟.........................................

Do you do house visits?

Yes. Send me your address and just leave the door open. I'll let myself in.😈

2 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

Seasoned as in old (git, probably)

They know you then😎

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 29/01/2019 at 20:28, 2GOOD said:

Don’t know if I should be happy or unhappy, Dad was given a few months to live back in July & surprised us with how well he was doing until a couple of months ago. As of this morning he’s no longer suffering, the last few weeks have been hell as he deteriorated, crying with pain & begging the staff at the Sue Ryder Hospice to put him out of his misery. All they could do was give him medication that meant we could no longer chat but now he is free, so tonight I raise a glass & shed a tear, night Dad.

Well that seems like a life time ago, for various reasons today was finally the funeral, emotional service but the wake was lovely, although Dad retired nearly 22 years ago he spent his entire career at the same place & did well, a few patents, design council & queens awards & was rewarded with a fantastic turnout of old work colleagues, a lot older than he was & I hadn’t seen them in years plus friends and his huge family, he’d have loved it...

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear that Steve. Condolences to you all, but sounded like he was truly loved!

• Love 1

Bugger...…

Peugeot 3008 started misfiring. Needs a new engine - £9k.

Not going to happen. 😨

Glad I've got some extra cars to use in it's place.

Anyone want it?

• Confused 1

• Gold FFM

Supposed to be in Bermuda now.  But we both have crappy colds.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sorry missed the link there. It's just a cold and you'll get over it better in a warm climate anyway 😂🤣 why would that stop you going to Bermuda? They sell Lemsip there too 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Seriously snotty, coughing incessantly, far worse when I'm horizontal, Boeing 777 known for poor cabin climate.  And I hate sharing my cabin with serial hackers!  So I decided I'd be nice to my fellow passengers, and postpone a bit.  And then we'd enjoy it more.

• Love 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Went to collect my vivaro from vauxhall today. It’s had a brand new engine fitted for the second time now - it’s on 44k. Had an mot put on it as well as warranty coming to an end 

i didn’t even get to the end of the road before I turned it round and took it straight back. Massive exhaust gas leak or such like from the egr/turbo area !! Sounds dire. 

How on Earth A) it passed and mot or B) they deemed it acceptable to hand back god only knows 

• Confused 1

Only here once

Finding out that the Morgan Car Company is no longer owned by the Morgan family.  It's not even British-owned anymore!  At least it's owned by the Italian investment group that has a big stake in Aston Martin so it should be looked after.  Does that make Ariel the biggest British-owned car company now?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE