Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 141 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm sure we all want that for our garage/workshop! I even know where I'd put it and how to use it. 🙂

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I got access to ChatGPT Plus recently. Here is the image it created when asked to present a chronological history of Lotus cars. Although not one is 'correct', they are at least 'interesting'. I especially like the 2 wheelers :)  

DALL·E 2023-12-22 08.48.12 - A chronological display of Lotus sports cars, showing a few key models arranged in a timeline fashion. The image should artistically represent the evo.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 20/12/2023 at 11:55, Escape said:

409331381_344565524851681_7709301293191129450_n.jpgOn paper the new Defender has a greater wading dept sthan the old ones, but I know which one I'd trust to take the plunge! 🙂

Especially with a reported 80 computers in the current one

The sad part is, I wouldn't be that surprised if I actually saw a load like that...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 29/12/2023 at 15:55, Chillidoggy said:

First page in the instructions for the Lego Lotus Evija. Comforting to see that the technician has a bloody great spanner in his hands, instead of a laptop.

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6638.jpeg

There will be no spare parts available if you loose any 😬

Edited by NAC63
  • Like 1

Video of a well-attended Lotus event in Japan. Some interesting machinery on display.

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Jags for me have always been ..... nahhhhh.

My Dad had an SD1 2300 - rotted out within 12 months had a replacement 2600.

I'd like an SD1 one some day, but it would have to be a V8, not a diseasel. 😉

The Jag is very nice to, would be a tough choice! @jep seeing that picture (yours I take it?), I know exactly what you mean by the deeper grill.

• Like 1