Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 91 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

I came across this:

106354378_101820244929816_822253212436752667_o.jpg.1c230a35b759c432b54e934382cbf6e2.jpgn"t it?

Looks familiar, doesn't it? Anyone care to guess what it is?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Indeed, a Heron. I had never heard of those. Apparently there was a version with pop-up headlights to. That definitely looks a lot like an Esprit!

Not sure I can actually like it or not...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Love the casual driving styles, no helmets, cigarette in hand.

There is some lotus content, but you'd be hard pushed to sport it. Couple of Mk 2 Lotus Cortinas - cars no 19 & 32.

y4mVb-OIkMfaNn10mKQxZKwKOkG7pgivNQmROgjg

Slightly off topic I know, but for those that watch Harrys Garage over on Youtube which I highly recommend BTW, he's just done a video on the latest Porsche Turbo, its worth a watch and highlights quite nicely what I like about Porsches and equally, why I would never get one!

• Haha 1

On 30/05/2020 at 06:46, Sparky said:

Looks like things are getting back to 'normal'...

This may be the moment in my life where I knew that I took a terribly wrong turn!!!!  Brilliant turn out!😍

On 17/02/2020 at 08:54, KennyN said:

Don't be too hasty to judge guys...they maybe just wanted to get her outside to get her number 🤣

Who could blame them if they did 😛 , those little fords sure seem to be popular Euro Cars, I wonder if it's the price?  Or if it's because the car culture in that environment allows for a solid base to mod from.  I see a few in my area, but not nearly the following I've seen in Europe for the Focus

• Gold FFM

Reckon that's fair. It highlights why the two cars exist in the same lineup really. One is for the adrenaline, the other is to carry a chunk of that driving pleasure but trade some of the raw excitement for usability. I couldn't daily an Exige (though I accept some brave souls do!), I can happily daily an Evora.

Eurgh. People need to calm down slapping JPS colours on everything, thinking it would look good. That said, it's not the most elegant car to begin with, in profile.

@Gordon S 's 430 Cup though, now that's a looker.

• Like 1

It wasn't "because of the dirt" it was because you were behaving like an over indulged school boy. The car was likely to be fecked anyway ragging it like that straight out the box.

Typical you tube look at me I've got more money than sense video.

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.