Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 52 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

Do you know if their plans still include some sort of museum or display area?

Edited to add: after looking at the planning applications, it doesn't look like it does, unfortunately. Still, I wonder what they have got planned for the old workshop buildings...

IMG_7440.JPG.2ebd5839159c50b909c48ff636e52043.JPG

Pure speculation on my part but it looks like there is room for 2 stories. Hopefully there is a plan to put a second floor in at some point in the future. It would be great to see some of the old Team Lotus cars (or even @Stuart Monument's prototypes) on display. 

• Gold FFM

Some interesting Sunday morning reading I picked up from a stall yesterday for £1 each.

DSC_0156.thumb.JPG.797c4a0f0ead2863076fb6042606ecc6.JPG

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I was expecting that picture to load and see some old playboy front covers?

These ones are far more sexy. ?

• Like 1

I was there yesterday too. That blue S2.2 is truly gorgeous, I sat in it at the November show trying a G car on for size...?Stunning paint job too.

I'm genuinely surprised at how many high priced restos there had properly poor paintwork. Including a £16k MGTF that was supposed to be showroom fresh with only 90 miles on the clock that had clearly had the majority of its panels repainted, complete with visible prep marks!

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 2 weeks later...

Don't drink and drive!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I trust you killed the owner and proceeded to feed him to the monster that is his car?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The DUI clip is nuts. I hope the baby was ok?

Ok don't shoot me here but I kind of see where someone was going with the Jaguar. What's the story there Pete, who built it? It's almost right, if the roofline and waistline were seamless and not dipping, and the curve was taken out of the door frame tops, it'd look like a rare factory shooting brake or station wagon.

don`t know the story to it.was in for a service, on the farm i am on ,by a company that prepare a lot of the Goodwood classic cars

hindsight: the science that is never wrong