Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 82 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

@Andyww thanks for the info, what a lovely little car!  Was it hard or expensive importing the car over here?  I really like some of the Kei Cars and think they'd make a great little run around car.  Don't want to derail the thread, but if you have the time could start a new thread telling us about the process?  I think it'll be a good read.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for the effort Mike! I'll ask around specialty stores over here, but not very optimistic...  A colleague of mine has just returned from a trip to Quebec, if only I had known...

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

15 hours ago, calvan said:

I like the idea of taking a cross-country road trip, and going for a six pack of beer is an excellent excuse to go, but it is just not in the cards right now. 

ermm surely an 8 pack of beer is correct in this situation? 😄

5 hours ago, electro_boy said:

ermm surely an 8 pack of beer is correct in this situation? 😄

Perhaps, but if it is a good IPA six would suffice.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

On 12/08/2019 at 23:25, Tex said:

JPS liveried Senna Mac 

EBEB7600-4B3A-498B-B97F-15D4A977B38C.png

If it just wasn't so historically wrong! Almost like putting Lamborghini badges on a Ferrari.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Still looks very nice though,   Just shows how fantastic and iconic the black and gold livery is though,   does not rub me up the wrong way at all,  in fact makes me very proud that someone sticks this on such an expensive and truly unique bit of engineering history in itself   :)

I love the JPS colour scheme,  and it goes on almost any vehicle and looks good,  even motorcycles !   i love the gulf colour scheme also,  sadly it only suits a few motors such as gt40s and the old lemans porkers etc.

A

10 hours ago, TBD said:

If it just wasn't so historically wrong! Almost like putting Lamborghini badges on a Ferrari.

Why does that matter if it looks good,take it as a compliment

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

11 hours ago, TBD said:

I think it works as Senna drove the Lotus JPS 97 and 98 T   and also went onto drive for McLaren , just a combination of the 2 👍🏽

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus content in the google doodle of the day.

Screenshot_20190827_182406_com.android.chrome.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

On 25/08/2019 at 13:07, Bibs said:

68988309_2457919284255841_132744253569761280_n.jpg

Why does the Senna one have the black JPS at the bottom rather than yellow?

• Like 1

Very sad those days are gone now with the new F1 rules about pit ladies and dress code,  same goes for those race car drivers,  heroes of a by gone era sadly never to be seen again 😪

• Like 2

A

That was one of the very best motoring videos I have seen period and to get Valentino and Arturo to act in them is fantastic

Interesting the Miura was a one only car that has just resurfaced after a factory restore.

The sound, there is nothing else that sounds like a carbureted V12 on full song.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing @nello. Pure brilliance that video

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

You'll probably like the rest of them then - especially the Miura in the snow. Simon Kidston has some amazing stock and deals in some of the finest cars............as well as running the Villa D'este amongst others...............

https://www.kidston.com/films/

• Like 1

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t give a Beetle a second glance, hateful things, woefully underpowered, noisy, and just generally awful. At the car meeting this morning and this really caught my eye, I could actually be persuaded with this one. Pale blue heavy metal flake, as are the seats, frankly it’s so bad, it’s good!

557E20ED-11B4-4172-B524-092B472CC08E.jpeg

D65B86A4-0433-4A05-8DE1-0C1BE2A3B470.jpeg

• Love 1

Margate Exotics.