Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 141 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

As long as it's a running saga... :getmecoat:

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
53 minutes ago, Escape said:

As long as it's a running saga... :getmecoat:

He said p it runs OK when the ambient temperature isn’t above a certain level. Anything above, and it doesn’t.

Margate Exotics.

That's no good in sunny France. 😞

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 19/06/2020 at 16:42, Bibs said:

Hello Mr Wright! @unity1

Can you believe this was 17 years ago!

040201-cchoon-05-Large.jpg

Nearly 20 years and Loti is about to have another makeover.

https://www.unity1.co.uk/Lotus/Events/ClactonHoon04/cchoon04.htm

Edited by unity1
Add url
  • Love 1

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile

Happy birthday Mr. Bond McLair! Great cake, I'm sure Marie has earned a lot of points with that. 😉

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Yes, Marie earned a few Brownie points with that. It tasted pretty good as well! Lotus keeps you young! You have to feel that at least, so you can get in and out without rupturing something! :cry: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Fredrik Larsson said:

S4 with a High Wing?

And S300/S4s wheels

Cheers,

John W

Ha ha! I am cornering quite hard when I am on a testroute by myself. Anyway, as we can imagine, there must have been cars made in between, which is either similar or somewhere near, as mine doesn't rub. May I at the same time also remind you gentlemen, that the S4s Euro version is not the same as a Sport300. Modular yes, but different, as there's no provision for the centercap, as it's a different cast, as well as diameter being 126" front and 17" rear, and rears being wider at 10,5", where as the Euro S4s is 17" front and 18" rear with only 10" width. Just sayin'. By the way, the OZ Futura are seriously lighter than the AWI Monobloc I also have.

Sometimes tires also play in at different width and height in smaller portions. I have been using Toyo Proxes T1 and Pirelli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico. About to install my third set soon, as the two first set went down very fast. Good grip though. The rears sit very well on my rears in 10,75" width, to be exact.

Nice car Fredrik. Esprits with wings (spoilers) are NICE! And should remain like that. Now that I am making the carbon tailgate (soon with paint), I would really like Sport350 rear wing, but sadly I find nothing for sale.

Kind regards,

Jacques - Spoilers up!

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)