Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 144 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
21 hours ago, Bibs said:

image.jpeg

Every mechanic that has ever worked on an Esprit engine regrets the flip up rear didn't make it to production...
Or the complementary roof ornament. 😁

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

In any case, you'd have to take the ornament off first to flip open the rear. The few minutes extra that would take, would be easily gained with better access, so no need to rush. 😎

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I fully agree the flip up rear would be greatly appreciate while working on the car myself however in this case as its not my car, I could offer assistance to remove the ornament and ensure its fully serviced while the mechanic works on the car.  I've been finding, grinding and filling cracks over the past few weeks which would put me in good stead here also.

• Haha 1

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile

Hey guys!

strange question, but I hope someone can help!

i took a screenshot from a video (I believe on YouTube) for my desktop wallpaper (the properties say on June 22). Now my wife saw this and also wants a wallpaper like mine, but of course not the same!

can anyone tell me, in which clip I extracted that picture????

i guess it was in one of the linked videos here, but I couldn’t find it again!

thanks in advance for any helpful comment !

patrick

E8C3FBAE-0597-4F1B-8F65-02D7823C2AC0.jpeg

The car looks similar, but it’s not the right one! Different mirrors (not black)and some plastic parts at the front wheel are missing! 

But thanks for the hint!

Patrick

18 minutes ago, Giniw said:

it looks similar to this video?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwLg9typrqv/

I would try to look for that user on youtube maybe?

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/12/2023 at 20:11, Jedge said:

Another one for the mix.

Even though I don't mind a bit of Eric I'd rather hear the exhaust, whine and flutter.

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile

Looking at my picture again (taken 7/12/2019) - it really is not that shiny, and never has been, and the wheels are painted not polished. Taken with my 2018 Sony phone with no filters.